Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
On Humiliating Exploiters
DraculaDate: Sunday, 2010-10-24, 1:37:19 AM | Message # 1
Stage 2
Group: Users
There are some people who, while not necessarily cheating in the hacking sense, still like to exploit various tricks and etc or just make other players' lives miserable. Until the next version comes out, they generally have free reign...
Or so they think.
Because we are a community who largely hate exploiters, I'm posting this thread as a way to give ideas to those who wish to stop exploiters, playerkillers, and etc., as well as inspiring people to do something about the exploiters instead of just giving in. Consider it an unofficial community event, if you will.

Format: Post a short summary about the exploit/totally unfair incident you prevented, and give a link to the replay if possible. The funnier the better.

I'm hoping we get some informative (and hilarious) videos from this. I'll begin.

The Peon Exploit: Not so effective if I despawn all of the creeps you're trying to farm for the SoM and then trap you.
(The replay loses relevancy after said person leaves, I just alt-tab out for most of the rest of the game.)

http://www.mediafire.com/?u1i2ci5eh1wid4p

Yours truly,
Count Vlad Tepes Dracula III
(But you can just call me Drac.)

God_Of_DeathDate: Sunday, 2010-10-24, 11:20:51 AM | Message # 2
Stage 7
Group: Moderator
To let you know player-killing is fine and I myself sometimes engage in it. Not on the lvl 100's and such but on the people who know what they are doing. I have forced rage-quits before. The game has the option to unally for a reason.

DraculaDate: Sunday, 2010-10-24, 12:18:16 PM | Message # 3
Stage 2
....Yes, we know. I'm talking about people doing it for no good reason/because they can/etc.

Yours truly,
Count Vlad Tepes Dracula III
(But you can just call me Drac.)

God_Of_DeathDate: Sunday, 2010-10-24, 12:41:16 PM | Message # 4
Stage 7
Group: Moderator
That is just fine as well. The game has a free ally/unally system for this exact reason.

GooglepacerDate: Sunday, 2010-10-24, 11:09:38 PM | Message # 5
Stage 1
Poor Dracula. Posting this thread with nothing but kindness on his mind. And then the evil God_Of_Death comes and shuts him down. Ouchies...

Grim Reaper- 999
Dark Elemental- 910

• Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024