Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » General » Chaos
Chaos
Sandman366Date: Tuesday, 2011-06-21, 8:57:42 PM | Message # 46
Stage 9
Group: Moderator
So bud, we fight him for a while, then we fight a miniboss, then Chaos again for a while, then another miniboss,and that pattern until DC decides that enough fighting and we can actually kill Chaos? That sounds like it could be a long fight.....

Destek, I said something LIKE SEF, not SEF itself. And no, he didn't consume the world, unless I'm not remembering the "The goddess of Life is dead!" paragraph well. And I wasn't thinking rock fragments. And who said people like bosses-I tend to find them more annoying or boring. Another reason I like Bud's post, because most of them are just sit there and attack.

Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.

bud-bus-Date: Tuesday, 2011-06-21, 11:12:18 PM | Message # 47
Lead Moderator
Quote (Sandman366)
o bud, we fight him for a while, then we fight a miniboss, then Chaos again for a while, then another miniboss,and that pattern until DC decides that enough fighting and we can actually kill Chaos? That sounds like it could be a long fight.....

There's a 30min fight in another game on wc3...that's actually pretty good & fun...that goes just like that..

When faced with two choices just simply flip a coin. Not because it settles the question for you, but because that one second it is in the air you suddenly know what you are hoping for.

Sandman366Date: Wednesday, 2011-06-22, 0:36:23 AM | Message # 48
Stage 9
Quote (bud-bus-)
There's a 30min fight in another game on wc3...that's actually pretty good & fun...that goes just like that..

It better be the most fun thing in the game because I'm not joining a farm to take several minutes to get a team together, 3-5 minutes to load the map, another minute in the intro, 2-3 minutes to get to the Chaotic world, however long it'll take to get to Chaos, THEN ANOTHER HALF AN HOUR, to farm a single boss. We're talking an hour right there just to hope for a single item that someone can use. It might actually be shorter to wait for the boss to respawn because it takes so long to get to it....IF he respawns.....

Maybe we should make the game loading be faster because now I'm thinking waiting for a boss to respawn is faster than finding a new game...which is actually kinda sad.....

Malevolent criminal I,

GhostWolf223Date: Wednesday, 2011-06-22, 9:10:32 AM | Message # 49
Stage 9
Group: Users
i like fighting mass amounts of people

so.... make an army we have to kill before Chaos comes out :3

like 300 super powerfull guys assault the town, if you hold them all off

Chaos is like >:( and comes to whoop some ass :O

Rest in Peace...Josey The DoG Wales...
http://www.youtube.com/user/hero12345333
Visit my youtube channel :)
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/GhostWolf223

bud-bus-Date: Wednesday, 2011-06-22, 10:30:32 AM | Message # 50
Lead Moderator
Quote (Sandman366)
We're talking an hour right there just to hope for a single item that someone can use. It might actually be shorter to wait for the boss to respawn because it takes so long to get to it....IF he respawns.....

Or If he has 1 item that everybody gets the first time you kill him?
Man, it's an rpg. It's supposed to be long. Besides it's the final boss.. it'd be stupid if you could down him in 5-10mins...

When faced with two choices just simply flip a coin. Not because it settles the question for you, but because that one second it is in the air you suddenly know what you are hoping for.

Sandman366Date: Wednesday, 2011-06-22, 3:09:30 PM | Message # 51
Stage 9
An item for everyone would be nice. Maybe even an item they have PF for! Or at least, it's a good chance for a PF item. Like 80% for an item that you have PF for. That would make it a lot easier to look for a specific item for you, unless you wanted a non-PF item.....

Malevolent criminal I,

DestekDate: Thursday, 2011-06-23, 1:31:27 AM | Message # 52
Stage 1
you know this game is supossed to be hard, and Even with everything its not hard enough, Just azza is hard the rest gets weak as you improve yourself, if you life link sin you kill it with 5 hits ... it would be nice to take long time killing a boss, cause it gets sucks when you kill, leg, thana, satan with 5 secs time... Rpg are supossed to be long and hard. The harder the better, cause if this game was supossed to be fast, the mapmakers wouldn't need to work as hard as they're doing on it i think.

Added (2011-06-23, 1:22:20 Am)
---------------------------------------------
And i agree with one thing '' BOSS RESPAWN SHOULD BE FASTER, '' =D~~

Added (2011-06-23, 1:31:27 Am)
---------------------------------------------
Like 3 or 5 mins biggrin !!

Message edited by Destek - Thursday, 2011-06-23, 1:32:49 AM

AlexengDate: Thursday, 2011-06-23, 7:46:23 AM | Message # 53
Stage 4
Boss respawn is good as it is, we don't want people to get legs the first hour without luck.
Btw, if you want it hard, then why not just level to 300 without colo/struggle and then to 999 without forgotten? To make it even harder, why not pick the worst hero in the game?

Brony Forever.
Favorite characters: Chrysalis, Twilight, Luna, Discord, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Trixie.
Favorite pairings: TwiLuna, CelestiCord, Twixie, AppleDash, TwiDash, Flutterdash.

GhostWolf223Date: Thursday, 2011-06-23, 8:37:50 AM | Message # 54
Stage 9
whats the worst hero?

ill do it lol

Sandman366Date: Thursday, 2011-06-23, 10:02:37 AM | Message # 55
Stage 9
Quote (Alexeng)
then why not just level to 300 without colo/struggle and then to 999 without forgotten?

Uhm, for the most part, I do this.....
Quote (Alexeng)
why not pick the worst hero in the game?

Savior sure feels like worst at the spot I am now. Can't kill much without a lot of time, and can't kill strong stuff (thana, exists) for better stuff....

Malevolent criminal I,

DestekDate: Thursday, 2011-06-23, 10:26:18 AM | Message # 56
Stage 1
Royal knight alone i think is the worst

bud-bus-Date: Thursday, 2011-06-23, 10:28:43 AM | Message # 57
Lead Moderator
Quote (Alexeng)
Boss respawn is good as it is, we don't want people to get legs the first hour without luck.
Btw, if you want it hard, then why not just level to 300 without colo/struggle and then to 999 without forgotten? To make it even harder, why not pick the worst hero in the game?

Quote (GhostWolf223)
whats the worst hero?

ill do it lol

Quote (Sandman366)
Savior sure feels like worst at the spot I am now. Can't kill much without a lot of time, and can't kill strong stuff (thana, exists) for better stuff....
Quote (Destek)
Royal knight alone i think is the worst

All off topic...please stay on topic..

Instead of Chaos dropping a dif item for everyone, just one item for all (+all stats, and/or hp/mp, dmg, crit, evasion, dmg aura, cookies w/e)

GhostWolf223Date: Thursday, 2011-06-23, 10:49:16 AM | Message # 58
Stage 9
yea but then everyone would have same item >.>

bud-bus-Date: Thursday, 2011-06-23, 10:51:39 AM | Message # 59
Lead Moderator
The Last item from the last boss ;)

DestekDate: Thursday, 2011-06-23, 11:42:54 AM | Message # 60
Stage 1
HMMMMM, makes sense, just like lexius crystal biggrin !

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » General » Chaos
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024