Wednesday, 2024-05-15, 7:35:53 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » General » What do you want in the next version?
What do you want in the next version?
What do you want in the next version?
1. New area with new monsters + new items + with level cap increase [ 15 ] [31.91%]
2. Rare items [ 0 ] [0.00%]
3. Item sets [ 2 ] [4.26%]
4. Legendary items [ 5 ] [10.64%]
5. More item drops for bosses (Existetence for example, he only drops 2 items) [ 2 ] [4.26%]
6. More newheroes [ 3 ] [6.38%]
7. More updated old heroes [ 16 ] [34.04%]
8. Other (Specify in post below) [ 4 ] [8.51%]
Answers total: 47
darkchaosDate: Friday, 2010-08-20, 4:09:06 PM | Message # 16
Mapmaker
Group: Lead Designer
Your not supposed to afk o_O

SageDate: Monday, 2010-08-23, 10:40:07 AM | Message # 17
Stage 2
Group: Users
Looks like updated heroes option is winning! happy

callmeanassDate: Wednesday, 2010-08-25, 8:35:32 AM | Message # 18
Stage 2
Quote (darkchaos)
Your not supposed to afk o_O

what are we spose to do if we are hunting items from a boss then? afking 15 mins seems faster then rm'ing to send chao to hunt a boss again ;-/ Voted for #1 but would really like #3/4/5/7 happy cool wacko

UnholyDemonDate: Wednesday, 2010-08-25, 4:40:40 PM | Message # 19
Stage 1
I voted for "Other"

I think it would be awesome if Darkchaos chose some people who played certain older hero's and they could give him ideas or ways to go with that hero. like if you solely play Magelord, you could tell him about a certain aspect of that hero that you would like changed, or give him an ability that you want switched for one of your own. Then DC could handle the balancing and criticize your small puny brain. But this is really only if DC decides he wants to wink

-in a completely unrelated side-note, i absolutely hate the security code.

KrazyFruitDate: Thursday, 2010-08-26, 12:33:58 PM | Message # 20
Stage 4
Aww, wanted to make more updated old heroes but really, you need to update them completely, not only 1 of their skill biggrin

Other than that, if we arent supposed to afk, we're supposed to farm actively?
As i see it, the map is all about farming and farming only. Level, level, level, equip, level, level, level, equip and so on.

darkchaosDate: Thursday, 2010-08-26, 1:17:09 PM | Message # 21
Mapmaker
Group: Lead Designer
I never farmed afk ;O

ocsisajtDate: Friday, 2010-08-27, 6:47:12 AM | Message # 22
Stage 1
My vote was: Other (Specify in post below)

Hi There!

Dear map creator, here are my complains/suggestions:
-material converter: the basic gold and lumber converting (2500-3000) is a little bit boring... im always bore to the death while i convert one million gold from lumber biggrin (new command would be fine: like convw, convg 'value')
-tome merchant: same as the material converter... basic allstat book has the same ridiculous amount of stats (plz make heavier book or something) biggrin
-if my partner(s) going to afk (wife, kids, eating, omg god forbid: mother in law etc :D) he/she cant activate the share unit function in ally menu ... is it bug or feature? i want back the share feature smile

thats all from a rookie (but an old gamer)... btw the map is fine and a little bit static but i certainly enjoy it smile

Cheers from Hungary smile

Message edited by ocsisajt - Friday, 2010-08-27, 11:05:12 AM

RaNDoMKiLLaDate: Saturday, 2010-09-04, 1:04:55 AM | Message # 23
Stage 3
material converter=auto clicker rsclient helps in this case
tome merchant=auto clicker
share feature=its meant to be like that so you cant just afk and get a pro to plvl you to 999 i think this has also been discussed somewhere..

And some things that should not have been forgotten were lost. History became legend; legend became myth.

Practice makes Perfect but Obsession is better.

ExaladosDate: Friday, 2011-02-18, 9:38:13 PM | Message # 24
Stage 1
i choose number 7 coz i think old hero are generally useless anyway compared to those new hero such as PR, RG, MR, etc

there is many thing in this world that you will never understand even with all of your knowledge that you learn in over thousand years

except....

if you die

Mystic_ProphetDate: Friday, 2011-02-18, 10:47:45 PM | Message # 25
Stage 4
Hey Dark. Do you have an email I could send you my test map to? You might be able to copy paste some triggers from it to make some stat based abilties a bit easier. The respawn system on my test map works pretty well, but might need tweaking to suit your preferences. PM me if interested.

As for the next version. Updated heroes and a revamped respawn system is pretty much all I'm looking for. I'd rather not have extra content until the old material has caught up to the new, but as the poll shows not everyone agrees with me.

Message edited by Mystic_Prophet - Friday, 2011-02-18, 10:49:15 PM

bud-bus-Date: Sunday, 2011-02-20, 0:25:14 AM | Message # 26
Lead Moderator
Group: Moderator
Wow, this is SO OLD. And this was for a different update....closing...

When faced with two choices just simply flip a coin. Not because it settles the question for you, but because that one second it is in the air you suddenly know what you are hoping for.

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » General » What do you want in the next version?
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024