Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » General » Kufei Ban Complaint
Kufei Ban Complaint
KufeiDate: Monday, 2010-08-16, 12:58:41 PM | Message # 1
Stage 1
Group: Users
I was just banned for being a possible hacker. So people slap on this tag because they believe that they are the best players in the game and that no one can be lucky enough to get the items better than theirs? I've spent at least 40+ hours on both characters, although I admit to afk plvling and farming but I don't believe that gives you guys any ground to ban me. Some people just need to get rid of their superiority complexes and stop banning every person that has better levels and equips than them. I'm leaving anyway, good riddance.

CeshunDate: Monday, 2010-08-16, 1:13:46 PM | Message # 2
Stage 4
Group: File Master
We saw you yesterday and we saw you today, what you did was tottaly impossible with this less hours + you had exsactly 1000pc 1000al
UNREAL.
Quote (Kufei)
I'm leaving anyway, good riddance.

Hackers always leave cuz they get bored with there awsome items & ur not the only one on our sight were waiting till they make a oops and bam ban.

badazzDate: Monday, 2010-08-16, 1:18:53 PM | Message # 3
Stage 3
anyways kuffei if u care bout the reason here u got it

first of all coz ur ele has 82+ hours and yesterday ur mr had 72 got p lvled ok thats no reason 2 hack ....

but watch ur stats closely i p stated so many ppl but nobody had 1k pc and 1k al exactly both at 1000 nah bro imm srry

ele lvl 999 **** u ******

if u wanna play a cot game
go find a damn bot coz i aint helping ya <3

KufeiDate: Monday, 2010-08-16, 1:24:31 PM | Message # 4
Stage 1
It's a pet peeve of mine to keep things even, and I already explained to you guys that most of my horus were afk, plus the fact that I play lan with my friends at the same time I'm on bnet. And as I said Ceshun, get rid of your superiority complex before CoT loses all of it's fanbase because of people like you. I'm not flaming you, I'm just saying you could've handled the situation better by looking into it rather than banning because I could be a "possible" hacker. And yeah, even if say that you've never seen someone with 1k plat and 1k arc, all people are different and have different habits. I have OCD when it comes to things like that, but I guess you guys wouldn't care enough to ask about it. It's been fun. Bye.

CeshunDate: Monday, 2010-08-16, 1:29:26 PM | Message # 5
Stage 4
Group: File Master
I don't ban for no reason, don't try to dodge it end of discussion.

And now ur trying to make us look bad with ur superior words. tyvm.

badazzDate: Monday, 2010-08-16, 1:32:45 PM | Message # 6
Stage 3
yeah ofc u can get it even but seems a bit strange dont ya think and also why afk so many hours u said afk farming ok could be true u said around 40 hours of real playing ok might also be true but here we come 2 the farming part 300 whisps whit nation will gives 1 arc each 26 sec meaning 2 in a minute make that times 60 then u get 1 hour and a little more then 120 arc but lets take the raw meeting meaning 120 x 40 well count ur self and also if u like 2 have it even why not on ur mr xD ? or u gonna change that now also

and on top of that there are rumors about hacked maps of cot witch gives u 1k so yeah u kinda got it on a bad timing like i said im srry bro

and i dunno wtf u tlaking about 2 ces about superiority but now ur just talking if u dont like the ban why do u care if u play lan ? and like u could haveread its possible hacker
i didnt call u one

love me or hate me i dont care, i just did what i felt like i should have done and on top of that i discussed it whit other cot players also not only ces names dont need reconision but they all said hmm wierd >.> so yeah well

anyways imma leave it 2 this i think

EDITTED BY BUD - Please stop breaking the rules.

KufeiDate: Monday, 2010-08-16, 1:36:37 PM | Message # 7
Stage 1
I was also afking so other people could farm on both lan AND bnet. And only playing LAN would be boring, because I wouldn't meet anyone new. And don't forget that all that time in Existence gives me plenty of plat to change into Arc as well, and the other plat/arc was used on the wings. If you think this ban is justifiable, then by all means. But I'm saying you could've handled the situation better. And I'm saying that to Ces because he gives an attitude to anyone that he doesn't know or slightly unfamiliar with. It has nothing to do with you. This is my last post on these forums.

badazzDate: Monday, 2010-08-16, 1:39:47 PM | Message # 8
Stage 3
lmfao ( off topic ) but i think u better had said that about me coz ces is the helpfull person 2 ppl who need it

but im like more pure evil kill u if u say a wrong words make ur game a pain if i dont like u make u feel bad coz ur a noob and not knowing xD seems u realy dont know wtf u saying lol

SageDate: Monday, 2010-08-16, 2:09:17 PM | Message # 9
Stage 2
Let me just quote himself here.

Quote (Kufei)
good riddance

Added (2010-08-16, 2:09:17 PM)
---------------------------------------------
*off-topic*
Badazz how do u get to show the MS and Mana bar when hovering over a player?

badazzDate: Monday, 2010-08-16, 2:17:55 PM | Message # 10
Stage 3
well thats the horrible part xD might get banned for this but aah well then so be it downloaded map hack and tried it out xDD thats how but it seems its a horrible mh since it doesnt reveal map at all only shows the mobs/bosses true the fogg >.> i hate it >.< so yeah thats how

not telling u witch map hack since it works on bnet and well coz its just that horrible it doesnt need reconision

God_Of_DeathDate: Monday, 2010-08-16, 2:35:02 PM | Message # 11
Stage 7
Group: Moderator
since 1.04 the game has been out since the 8th from the last code wipe. This would mean its been out for 24x8= 192 hours and your characters add up 82+72 = 154 hours which would mean you have been playing almost constantly since release.

badazzDate: Monday, 2010-08-16, 3:25:40 PM | Message # 12
Stage 3
xD thxx freak u realy are my bodyguard xD and rofl i forgot about the 8ball already thxx for reminding me lmfao !!!

not only yes but hell yes !!!! i wont forget now xD

TrueShadowDate: Monday, 2010-08-16, 3:26:55 PM | Message # 13
Stage 10
Group: Administrator
I took the liberty of renaming your thread title as it was not informative.

Is this a complaint about a map ban (by darkchaos) or a complaint about a ban from an individual host? If this is a complaint about a ban from an individual hoster, it has no place here. You PM the individual, that is all. Bots count as individual hosters if you are not aware. If it is a complaint about a map ban from darkchaos then I suggest you do it in a less verbal manner.

Quote (Kufei)
So people slap on this tag because they believe that they are the best players in the game and that no one can be lucky enough to get the items better than theirs? Some people just need to get rid of their superiority complexes and stop banning every person that has better levels and equips than them.

I suppose this is a direct attack towards a clan. Let me tell you, I have not played the map and yet I have banned far more than any one person here. Feeling superior or inferior about items/levels has nothing to do with it. Keeping it as best as possible from the game being ruined is what it actually is.

Quote (God_Of_Death)
you have been playing almost constantly since release.

and yet you are quick to leave it:
Quote (Kufei)
I'm leaving anyway, good riddance.

You should have more staying power if you played this game so much.

Until you PM me whether this is a complaint about darkchaos's ban or an individual host's ban, this thread will be locked.

Edit: Kufei has PM'd me and informed me this is a complaint about an individual's ban. Since this forums is for darkchaos's map name bans, this thread will remain locked. Also in his PM, he states he was not attacking a clan and that he will continue playing CoT. Any further flaming from either side will not be tolerated.

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » General » Kufei Ban Complaint
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024