Sunday, 2024-05-05, 3:24:59 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Off Topic » Writings » Writing Summarie(s) (Some book ideas that i've wanted to hear reviews on.)
Writing Summarie(s)
Haunted35Date: Friday, 2009-10-16, 11:29:04 PM | Message # 1
Stage 1
Group: Users
I've been wanting to write books for a long time and i guess this is a good chance to hear reviews and ideas for books.

Rafeina
The two worlds become one, creating something unearthly, and unreal. The planets Ropoi and Xeon
have crashed together, colliding the anctient worlds of Humans, Elves, Orcs, Rochnics (Mechanical creatures
made by humans that destroyed evrything but eachother), Tauruns (Anctient gods of the lands bound in monster forms).
The collision of these two worlds created a world combined of both, but it unleashed a creature within the core.
The anctients of all races combined to bind this creature into human form. That is what a young summoner, Rutnick,
is about to learn as he comes across her in a burning crater, naked, curled up into a ball.

Lyonic
Hidden behind every myth, every legeng, there is always a truth. No human ever beleives this. This myth starts as
a whole new world opens up to a girl named Sophia. She's just a normal everyday girl that lives her life as normal
as possible. Her mother left when she was young and her father was always in his study. She does suceed until she
feels...Cravings... She starts hearing voices in her head, talking to her provoking her to feast on human flesh.
She soon starts to feel sick of not eating. She holds herself back until she meets a transfer boy named Lyonic.
He stares at her as he introduces himself. But then the strange happens. Time stops. He walks up to her and introduces
himself. She's shocked by time being frozen and backs up from him. He introduces himself as a Noble Vampire. She stares
at him blankly. He explains that she is of Vampire blood not santinized. She continues to stare. She knows that she
has gotten herself into something deep.

Ferindium
There was a young european boy named Ferindum. He was left alone most of the time by everyone. His
Mom and Dad had always treated him well and read him stories while he went to bed. He loved those stories so
much. He had so much fun renacting battle scenes with his grandfather, Until he fell i'll. They said that a
rare unknown disease hit him. But the strange thing was that he didn't exactlybe i'll. He was lively as ever
before. One night when his dad was reading him a scary story, "He heard something fall in his closet as he sat
in his bed wide awake." Then they heard something fall in his closet. They continued to read "The boy stared at
the closet opened on its own somewhat." Ferindium's closet opened up on its own a bit. "Suddenly the mother came in
and the closet closed." His mother came in and the closet closed. He knew there was something wrong with this story.

Resident Evil - Other World Chronicles
Japan - After the incident of Racoon City, and with Alice discovering her clones, there were more incidents. Across the seas
in japan they had a nuclear fight. The remaining humans built forts on roofs and underground bases. The disease spread by
bitten people first then terrorists releasing more of the plauge into areas of Asia, Europe, and Africa. The first chapter starts with some survivors in Japan.
Italy - The Second chapter, begins before the full virus breaks out into chaos. The zombies are just getting to houses and
this story starts with a young family eating dinner in Italy. They hear a crash in there house. They investigate to see an
undead person with a giant hole in the left side of it. The father trys to communicate with it but is bitten. The mother and
two children, twins, both 16, running from it. They exit there house to see the chaos outside.
China - It comes in to some people running from zombies out of the city in a car. They stop to refuel at a gas station just to be attacked by some zombies. One of the 4 is bitten. They know what happens when your bitten and decapitate him. They continue on after the incident with low fuel. After they drive a while they come across a private jet that crashed in the forest a bit. They meet up with 5 indonesian survivors.
Indonesia - a group of survivors, 3 men, a teenager, and his mother, escape into a plane. Their story takes place when the plane crashed over china. This is about a month after the world was infected. They clamper out of the of the plane crash to find that the pilot died in the crash. They stab his head with a peice of metal and meet up with some chinese survivors. They dont understand eachother other then a translator and the teenager. He was studying Chinese before he left Indonesia. They continue on to try and survive the horrors that await them.

There are things that live among us unoticed by our senses. They hide from the fact that humans cant accept the "Unknown". Humans fear the "Unknown" because they know that one day that "Unknown" will kill them.

Message edited by Haunted35 - Saturday, 2009-10-17, 11:33:45 AM

WhimsicalyukiDate: Friday, 2009-10-16, 11:34:30 PM | Message # 2
Stage 5
interesting hmms. but why naked? >_<

what would happen if Yuki was a vampire

Haunted35Date: Friday, 2009-10-16, 11:43:08 PM | Message # 3
Stage 1
I just had the image that she was transported by some other realm hurt, dying, and what way have you ever read of a teleportation looking dangerous (The meteor crater around her) going to keep all of her cloths on? I'd possibly understand if her clothing was in scraps, but i felt like it would be better with her naked because it makes it feel as if she ws thrown to the planet.

There are things that live among us unoticed by our senses. They hide from the fact that humans cant accept the "Unknown". Humans fear the "Unknown" because they know that one day that "Unknown" will kill them.

PrincessParanoiaDate: Friday, 2009-10-16, 11:51:54 PM | Message # 4
Stage 4
It's like I'm reading manga without the graphics! Nice one, Haunt-san!

[Princess Paranoia] .......<3....... Sumtyms n lyf,
if u wana do sumthin' good, u gota do sumthin' bad.

WhimsicalyukiDate: Friday, 2009-10-16, 11:52:39 PM | Message # 5
Stage 5
but i was thinking if she survived through it, wouldn't her clothes have survived it as well?, at least enough to keep her covered?, or else she'd have bad injuries all over her body, with burn marks from the heat created by the speed in which she was moving creating friction when passing through the atmosphere which burnt the clothes off her body? or something like that, i'm extremely tired i've been sleep deprived for like a week now(like any other week i have classes, gosh >_< :P Teehehe)

Haunted35Date: Friday, 2009-10-16, 11:56:56 PM | Message # 6
Stage 1
Thanks Princess and also Yuki, Shes an immortal goddess in human form. Clothing is not immortal. The goddess is invulnerable practically. Only certain things could hurt her. Falling from earth would cause nothing. But the friction WOULD burn off her cloths causing her to crash and get hurt a bit but not be killed or bruised all over her body. She is hurt a bit with some bruising but thats as far as it should go in damage wise in that.

WhimsicalyukiDate: Saturday, 2009-10-17, 0:06:51 AM | Message # 7
Stage 5
but if you think about it, goddesses and gods are able to appear as they wish, so unless she wished for her clothes to be burnt away, they would have been protected by the same powers? plus their clothing would be constructed with material out of this realm so... it might be able to withstand the heat?, anyways it's your idea and only thing about it is that whole nakedness i'm not comfortable with but other than that, it sounds very interesting ^-^

Haunted35Date: Saturday, 2009-10-17, 0:13:37 AM | Message # 8
Stage 1
Ok well thanks, i'll fix it up so that it seems a bit better tomarrow but other then that i'll post some more tomorrow.
Night people

<Edit- Actully i wont change it. Shes only naked for a couple of seconds in the book, she covers herself, and the farmboy looks away while he takes off his overcoat and places it on her>

Message edited by Haunted35 - Saturday, 2009-10-17, 10:06:57 AM

Forum » Off Topic » Writings » Writing Summarie(s) (Some book ideas that i've wanted to hear reviews on.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024