Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Off Topic » Off-topic » Make DarkChaos A Nickname Contest
Make DarkChaos A Nickname Contest
WhimsicalyukiDate: Wednesday, 2009-10-14, 5:41:32 AM | Message # 31
Stage 5
Group: Users
:P i guess yami-chi is same as me ^-^ though i don't really know how many anime series i watched and i finished O_O... probably close to one another >_<

what would happen if Yuki was a vampire

n00bz4rusDate: Wednesday, 2009-10-14, 7:33:35 AM | Message # 32
Stage 2
try watching one-piece..just ignore the graphic and try seeing it for the story instead of the graphic..its kinda fun seeing them on a cruise but no idea where they are going..

I'm just your normal weirdo next door.

"There are times when not giving are better than giving"
-???

bud-bus-Date: Wednesday, 2009-10-14, 2:03:47 PM | Message # 33
Lead Moderator
Group: Moderator
Ok, u guys, i know this is under the off-topic section, but the topic that's posted here...you guys have gone off topic on cool
And like i said before, why would u want to change darkchaos' name? what's so bad about the name darkchaos that you wanna change and give a nickname for? lol..

When faced with two choices just simply flip a coin. Not because it settles the question for you, but because that one second it is in the air you suddenly know what you are hoping for.

CutenessDate: Wednesday, 2009-10-14, 2:38:52 PM | Message # 34
Stage 4
Well, I'm actually kinda lazy on some things, and Typing names is one of them...So I simply call him Dark :/ mainly 'cause DarkChaos is such a hassle for me to type :3 besides, I like to keep nick names to about 4-5 letters in them :3

for ex:
Yuki, Hime, Dark, Snipy, Bud, Zack, Soto, Valk, etc...

They're not really creative mind you (and I mean, like not creative at all :3 ) but I'm a simple girl with simple tastes, so they works for me :3

I'm not obsessed with Cute things......I just like them better then everything else <3

n00bz4rusDate: Wednesday, 2009-10-14, 3:03:39 PM | Message # 35
Stage 2
i prefer calling him dark instead of yami..dark is easier to type rather than yami or anything else..so i'll just stick with dark.

I'm just your normal weirdo next door.

"There are times when not giving are better than giving"
-???

bud-bus-Date: Wednesday, 2009-10-14, 3:08:52 PM | Message # 36
Lead Moderator
Yeah, Dark or Chaos is cool too, but for the noobies who haven't gone through all the posts (sad to say i've gone through all the posts..guess that's being a mod?), they won't be able to understand posts that well if you don't call people by the nicknames they gave themselves (aka their forum name)..so basically what i've been saying the entire time: he doesn't need a nickname..his name is cool enough as is cool

When faced with two choices just simply flip a coin. Not because it settles the question for you, but because that one second it is in the air you suddenly know what you are hoping for.

CutenessDate: Wednesday, 2009-10-14, 3:37:40 PM | Message # 37
Stage 4
lol. aw, that's mean :P make it sound like I don't read the threads biggrin

...well, I really don't read a lot of them, but I read some, otherwise I wouldn't have noticed the one about my avi.

as for the nicknames I listed, those would be the nicknames I use for them, of the 8 I listed, I've only called 4 of them that in conversation...the other 4 i just made up on the spot, like I've talked to you every so often through the threads, but I've not actually called you by name yet :3

Also, I read the post preceding the creation of this thread where Dark said he didn't need a nick name and Snipy made the thread anyways :P

I'm not as careful about reading stuff as the mods, but I do take some time to read things :3

I'm not obsessed with Cute things......I just like them better then everything else <3

bud-bus-Date: Wednesday, 2009-10-14, 3:54:33 PM | Message # 38
Lead Moderator
Quote (Cuteness)
I'm not as careful about reading stuff as the **mod**, but I do take some time to read things :3

there edited your quote so it's correct cool
technically Im the only mod, but when we exceed 100 people i expect to be working with at least 1 if not more mod's (helpers/enforcers of the forums and it's rules)
Quote (Cuteness)
lol. aw, that's mean :P make it sound like I don't read the threads

I wasn't referring to you when i said 'noobies' -- you got 84 posts atm cool
And man, i went way off topic, but yeah i saw that post of sniper J saying they should make him a nickname, and dark saying he shouldn't..

CutenessDate: Wednesday, 2009-10-14, 4:11:33 PM | Message # 39
Stage 4
lol, hush you :P should know when I'm just playing by now :3 notice the excess of smilys in the post XD

God_Of_DeathDate: Wednesday, 2009-10-14, 4:22:08 PM | Message # 40
Stage 7
I think people do need nicknames, eh busboy?

bud-bus-Date: Wednesday, 2009-10-14, 4:27:51 PM | Message # 41
Lead Moderator
Quote (God_Of_Death)
I think people do need nicknames, eh busboy?

ok, Mr.15

WhimsicalyukiDate: Wednesday, 2009-10-14, 4:31:31 PM | Message # 42
Stage 5
but bussy yami-chi liked yami i thinks from what i read way back >_< so... why not?

PrincessParanoiaDate: Thursday, 2009-10-15, 4:47:08 AM | Message # 43
Stage 4
Yea!

I've already been calling him Yami-donno for like the nth time,
and I didn't received a reply from him yet which said he doesn't like it.
So until I'll receive a reply like that, I'll still call him Yami-donno! biggrin

[Princess Paranoia] .......<3....... Sumtyms n lyf,
if u wana do sumthin' good, u gota do sumthin' bad.

WhimsicalyukiDate: Thursday, 2009-10-15, 10:45:41 AM | Message # 44
Stage 5
unless he says that he doesn't like yami i will keep on calling him that along wiff chaos and dark :P i change what i call him by for variations ^-^ it's boring to be calling people by the same name over and over and over again, so i think i'll call hime-chi uhmm P.P this time :P

bud-bus-Date: Thursday, 2009-10-15, 7:56:17 PM | Message # 45
Lead Moderator
I guess he's not 18+ so he's just a boy *looks @ cuttie's avatar* Mmmk, call him what u want cool

Forum » Off Topic » Off-topic » Make DarkChaos A Nickname Contest
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024