Tuesday, 2024-05-14, 1:33:43 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Off Topic » Off-topic » For valkier (Things that you can do for your Heart.)
For valkier
myrealDate: Friday, 2010-05-21, 8:30:38 AM | Message # 1
Stage 3
Group: Users
Hi Valkier,
I know that the doctors give you a time but what they say is not guaranteed. There are things that you can do to prolong your life or even cure your condition. I know that since you are young you feel that you haven’t done anything in life and you feel that you do not have any accomplishments but this is how the material world makes you feel. Many of us live just to pursue the best education, the best jobs, and a fancy car and get rich over time but tell me are material things the only things that matter in life?
Change your view and do not give in to what past generations think is important. Look at the media giving us an unreasonable view of what our bodies should look like and what kind of house and car that we should have.

Valkier, God tests us in many ways and this is your ultimate test. He doesn’t give anyone a test that they cannot handle, and for him to give you such a test it shows just how strong you are. Remember how he tested Job, made him poor and gave him boils and made him become ugly. Job stood strong with faith and works and he was blessed 10 folds. He became one of the wealthiest man in history and blessed with many children.

It is up to you to despair but he works in mysterious ways. There are many things that you can do to cure your condition like I said. You are a smart guy, Google natural cures for your condition and go to your local health food store for items that will undoubtedly help you. These are the most popular Heart conditions:
• Coronary heart disease
• Arteriosclerosis
• Cardiomyopathy
• Angina pectoris

Coronary heart disease refers to the blockage in the blood vessels of the heart in the form of clots that interferes with the blood flow. In severe cases it leads to heart attack.

Arteriosclerosis refers to the thickening of the walls of the arteries. It results in the loss of elasticity of the blood vessels and causes narrowing of arteries, thus causing poor circulation of blood to the body parts.

Cardiomyopathy refers to the weakening of heart muscle.

Angina pectoris is characterized by a pain in the chest and is the result of hardening of the arteries.
With that being said there are natural herbs and diet that you can introduce to your body and overtime your condition will change. Please visit this site for information. http://www.natural-homeremedies.com/homeremedies_heartcare.htm

Take care of your self my friend. If you want to talk please feel free to email me arv_tor_fanderson@hotmail.com

- No alcohol

CraftyWeaselDate: Friday, 2010-05-21, 4:22:09 PM | Message # 2
Stage 2
also, exercise like crazy. Start swimming laps every day if you dont already. Run a mile every day along with the laps, or do whatever you can, and just keep building on it. If you work your body hard, it will heal itself.

and of course you should eat healthy and those remedies surely might help, i hear a little bit of dark chocolate is good for the heart?

1 Iron Buckler: 60% to block 20 damage ; 0.6 x 20 = 12 average

2 Iron Bucklers: 1 - (1-0.6)(1-0.6) = 1 - (0.4)(0.4) = 1 - 0.16 = 0.84 = 84% to block 20 damage; 0.84 x 20 = 16.8 average

valkierDate: Monday, 2010-05-24, 3:12:08 PM | Message # 3
Webmaster
Group: Administrator
I was born with a hole in my heart that has recently begun to grow larger at an accelerated rate. It will be hard to operate however because I was also born with my heart on the wrong side of my body. On my right instead of my left. And as of earlier this year I have been developing a murmur.

CraftyWeaselDate: Monday, 2010-05-24, 4:57:25 PM | Message # 4
Stage 2
Wow, how/why did this go un-noticed for so long?

2 Iron Bucklers: 1 - (1-0.6)(1-0.6) = 1 - (0.4)(0.4) = 1 - 0.16 = 0.84 = 84% to block 20 damage; 0.84 x 20 = 16.8 average

valkierDate: Tuesday, 2010-05-25, 11:38:07 AM | Message # 5
Webmaster
Group: Administrator
The hole was known since birth. Same with the heart on the opposite side. It's just never been this bad. They had taken care of it, but as I have gotten older the hold has grown and become unplugged.

CraftyWeaselDate: Tuesday, 2010-05-25, 8:52:16 PM | Message # 6
Stage 2
jeez, i have never even heard of a person having a heart on the opposite side. What options do you have at the moment to take care of your heart?

KrazyFruitDate: Wednesday, 2010-05-26, 1:19:57 PM | Message # 7
Stage 4
Omfg, am i the only one feeling here like they already pass Valkier away o_o Juuuust like in ze hospitals which is weewy booring!

Valkier's an epic human :> Did you at least get into the Guiness World Records book? You should try biggrin Just something to do ^^.

Well, im not gonna suggest anything, im not a doctor nor i wanna be one o_o

myrealDate: Thursday, 2010-05-27, 5:20:30 PM | Message # 8
Stage 3
Krazy your what they call an @$$hole, why would you go and say something like that. Valk am sorry to hear bout it, that truly sounds rare. Please try and take care of your self with the homeopathic stuff and I just have a feeling that everything will be ok. All the best.

KrazyFruitDate: Friday, 2010-05-28, 1:36:53 PM | Message # 9
Stage 4
Thank you >_>

What i'm trying, is that he could find good things in his situation. People deserve to be happy aswell. Sorry if you all disagree and hate me.

Forum » Off Topic » Off-topic » For valkier (Things that you can do for your Heart.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024