Tuesday, 2024-05-14, 7:12:13 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Off Topic » Off-topic » Noooooo... ! (How could you!)
Noooooo... !
riotdDate: Thursday, 2010-05-13, 8:04:36 AM | Message # 1
Stage 2
Group: Users
Nooooooo... !

wink

valkierDate: Thursday, 2010-05-13, 12:25:16 PM | Message # 2
Webmaster
Group: Administrator
This has NOTHING to do with feedback or error reports. moving to off-topic. riot, you know better than to post in the wrong area, you've been here long enough. im in a good mood, so your getting off easy with just a warning. next time, 3-day ban.

riotdDate: Thursday, 2010-05-13, 8:25:59 PM | Message # 3
Stage 2
Group: Users
Really sorry all I wanted to know was where my post about the updates had gone...

bud-bus-Date: Friday, 2010-05-14, 1:06:26 AM | Message # 4
Lead Moderator
Group: Moderator
read this.

http://pomfoc.ucoz.com/forum/4-775-1

Also.. whenever dark wants to/has time to make a topic about updates he will. cool
Tbh, it's not far from finished, but it's that we're both super busy right now: he's got school with finals/projects etc, and I got a job that's going to end soon, and i maybe moving..but im not sure.. wacko

Back when I said we'd have it released in a month, we had hit a huge problem, but have fixed it (entirely I think..), and have progressed only a little since the fix. Should be released soon..once we get some free time. wink

Basically I'm asking for you, and the rest to be patient for a little while longer. I mean, you've held out this long thumb
lolz.

When faced with two choices just simply flip a coin. Not because it settles the question for you, but because that one second it is in the air you suddenly know what you are hoping for.

valkierDate: Friday, 2010-05-14, 3:08:43 AM | Message # 5
Webmaster
Group: Administrator
I swear to freakin god, does no one read ANY of the dang posts i make? I made a post, just for you about where that thread went. This is why people get banned, because they never pay attention to stuff.

Forum » Off Topic » Off-topic » Noooooo... ! (How could you!)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024