Monday, 2024-05-13, 7:05:47 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Off Topic » Off-topic » Waugriff (I saw him today..)
Waugriff
bud-bus-Date: Friday, 2010-01-15, 1:06:12 AM | Message # 1
Lead Moderator
Group: Moderator
So I was sitting in the Clan CM channel on US East, and I saw Waugriff (the original map maker of Cot - for those who don't know), and i was wondering if that was him? Or if his wc acct had expired?
Also, today I see that our newest member is Waugriff.. Hello 2 u sir.

When faced with two choices just simply flip a coin. Not because it settles the question for you, but because that one second it is in the air you suddenly know what you are hoping for.

WhimsicalyukiDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 3:10:26 PM | Message # 2
Stage 5
Group: Users
Waugriff joined a forum for a map that was edited from his original version? sounds kind of off but would <3 it if it was really him ^-^ Teehehe

what would happen if Yuki was a vampire

PrincessParanoiaDate: Monday, 2010-01-18, 7:20:44 AM | Message # 3
Stage 4
Cool! So where is he?

[Princess Paranoia] .......<3....... Sumtyms n lyf,
if u wana do sumthin' good, u gota do sumthin' bad.

xXIllidanXxDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 4:16:31 PM | Message # 4
Stage 1
Its prolly not him. He made the original cot a while ago. Since then there have been 4 different successful part 2's of the game. Some guy probally just made his acct in his name.

bud-bus-Date: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 8:08:51 PM | Message # 5
Lead Moderator
Quote (xXIllidanXx)
Its prolly not him. He made the original cot a while ago. Since then there have been 4 different successful part 2's of the game. Some guy probally just made his acct in his name.

I know all that..., that's why I wonder if anyone knows if it is him or not. -- aka IDC about probably's or maybe's.

When faced with two choices just simply flip a coin. Not because it settles the question for you, but because that one second it is in the air you suddenly know what you are hoping for.

HellishProphetDate: Thursday, 2010-01-21, 2:27:38 PM | Message # 6
Stage 2
its not him. He, much like teh great Duke-Wintermaul, put down wc3 after his map. I had the pleasure of playing with him all those years ago b4 he left. But it was only a pleasure cuz he was the maker of my favorite map. Him personally, kinda(more like mostly) was an ass. I added him for sheer glee and he got on for a few months after but beyond that - his name hasnt lit up since. And being many years of inactive, im sure his name has long since expired for any1 to use

On US East: Fatmandown

lvl 999 RG: +5 Wings, 2 Astral Armors, 1 Legion Armor, 1 Leggy R.o.E., Sphere of Az

lvl 998 Priest: +4 Wings, 1 Astral Armors, 1 Legion Armor, 1 Rare R.o.E., 1 DS +2

lvl 970 Shadown Ele: +5 wings, leggy ace

WhimsicalyukiDate: Thursday, 2010-01-28, 6:18:08 PM | Message # 7
Stage 5
aww you suck HellishProphet >_> I played this game for like 6.5 years or so and i haven't seen the real waugriff yet mmm I've seen like the real vampirism beast maker person O_O but that's about it for me and original makers >_>

God_Of_DeathDate: Thursday, 2010-01-28, 8:25:02 PM | Message # 8
Stage 7
I suppose I beta tested the first bounds on starcraft. Also the first time I played fires of chaos it was with Jon and Dark.

bud-bus-Date: Friday, 2010-01-29, 1:59:06 AM | Message # 9
Lead Moderator
Yeah..I played a few games with Waugriff back in the day..and several with Defi4nc3..but seems like most map makers make an amazing game, then get tired of putting so much work into it..

WhimsicalyukiDate: Friday, 2010-01-29, 2:58:24 PM | Message # 10
Stage 5
mmm will have to play wiff yami-chi sometime ^-^ :P I wonder if he'll try out K&K theme with the current map with me >_> I've played it in that theme couple of times with CoT to give it a new feeling and well it made me decide not to hack it since there's always a way to have a fun with this map since it's so open :P but stuff like TBR was just too boring and straightforward that I've hacked it :P and with FoC the possibilities increaased so no plans on hacking it yet Teehehe ^-^ though i think i probably made like 3 new accounts to have more fun with it without the temptation to load my other codes >_> which is kind of hard to keep up with O_O so I'm really glad for code-wipe though too frequent like every week or so is just not cute >_> like every month is nice in my opinion ^-^ mmmm before i get banned for off-topicness the point i'm trying to say is, I lost the opportunity to play with the real waugriff so I want to play with the 2nd maker of CoT RPG or darkchaos sometime ^-^(hopefully that isn't too off-topic?)

bud-bus-Date: Saturday, 2010-01-30, 2:09:27 PM | Message # 11
Lead Moderator
Well, Waugriff has no proof of being the original map maker, but his story to me sounds legit, so..i'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now cool
Closing.

Forum » Off Topic » Off-topic » Waugriff (I saw him today..)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024