Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Off Topic » Off-topic » At a loss for words
At a loss for words
AkolaDate: Sunday, 2009-11-08, 3:37:59 AM | Message # 1
Stage 1
Group: Users
so I joined a bot with 3 other people (2 new guys 1 loader) and the game starts. the new guys picks new characters and the loader loads a 999 ele with full leg gear and 200 hours of play so he seems legit

I go alt tab to get my code for my new high priest and it took me a while since we were lagging. when I went back in game, loaded my character and made a base.

then next thing you know it, the loader kills my base then kills me. I asked why and he says its because I didn't share vision.
http://i414.photobucket.com/albums/pp221/sythemaster/kaname.jpg

really now? isn't is my free will whether to share visions or not.

to make matters worse, I remember who the loader was before 5Xb versions. it was this one particular game with me, darkchaos, and kaname (the loader). I load my high lvl character and helped him train his new character

whether or not he remembers, I'm just dumbfounded at the way he acted

TL; DR: I HAS HIGH LVL CHARACTER, LISTEN TO WHAT I SAY OR BYE BYE

MusashiDate: Sunday, 2009-11-08, 3:58:09 AM | Message # 2
Stage 2
Lol...That would be me :). First of all, I asked you to share vision 5+ times. Each time you ignored me and just kept talking. You didn't agree to share vision nor say you didn't want to...which pissed me off. I'm sorry you're at a loss for words, but that is part of the game. Not all players stay allied with other players regardless of levels. Next time, try not to be so ignorant and at least respond to the person or pretend to be afk...not just talk and ignore them ^^;;. Also, if you ask the other guy who was in the game "Furgo", I did continue helping him until I had to go. He also thought you were being a dick by ignoring me the multiple times I asked if you'd share vision.

Message edited by Musashi - Sunday, 2009-11-08, 4:10:15 AM

AkolaDate: Sunday, 2009-11-08, 4:23:16 AM | Message # 3
Stage 1
so your only answer was to kill me

and sharing vision is never "part of the game", I can choose whether I share vis or not

Message edited by Akola - Sunday, 2009-11-08, 4:26:36 AM

MusashiDate: Sunday, 2009-11-08, 4:25:14 AM | Message # 4
Stage 2
Fair enough ^^. Yep...The other new player suggested I do so LOL. Well, have fun ^.~.

TrueShadowDate: Sunday, 2009-11-08, 4:34:30 AM | Message # 5
Stage 10
Group: Administrator
so i'm betting if you 2 ever see each other in a game again, you'll both load a high level char ;D

PvP anyone? happy

Message edited by Kevvin - Sunday, 2009-11-08, 4:34:51 AM

AkolaDate: Sunday, 2009-11-08, 4:43:00 AM | Message # 6
Stage 1
Quote (Musashi)
Lol...That would be me :). First of all, I asked you to share vision 5+ times. Each time you ignored me and just kept talking I went to and changed the setting and figured you will stop asking me once I did. You didn't agree to share vision nor say you didn't want to...which pissed me off so I assume you kill anyone that "pisses you off", seriously, learn to control anger. I'm sorry you're at a loss for words, but that is part of the game again, since when was it a rule/part of the game for everyone to have there vision on. Not all players stay allied with other players regardless of levels WHAT??. Next time, try not to be so ignorant and at least respond to the person or pretend to be afk...not just talk and ignore them ^^;; since when am I obliged to respond to "RED SHARE VISION NOW" seems your the ignorant one thinking everyone has to share visions. Also, if you ask the other guy who was in the game "Furgo", I did continue helping him until I had to go. He also thought you were being a dick by ignoring me the multiple times I asked if you'd share vision. im sure he would say all that after the pleasant conversation we had the next game

and PVP? maybe once all the heros are balanced, seeing a full geared hellspawn doesn't stand a chance against a full geared elementalist

Message edited by Akola - Sunday, 2009-11-08, 4:47:27 AM

MusashiDate: Sunday, 2009-11-08, 4:54:51 AM | Message # 7
Stage 2
Quote (Kevvin)
so i'm betting if you 2 ever see each other in a game again, you'll both load a high level char ;D

PvP anyone? happy

LOL :)...fun times ahead. It's awesome when 2 god chars get in a fight...all the non-godly chars watch amused. If only Chaos would stop starting new heroes 24/7, he could pvp too >.>. I just started my new High priest now...somewhat fun char ^^;;.

AkolaDate: Sunday, 2009-11-08, 5:57:49 AM | Message # 8
Stage 1
Quote (Musashi)
I just started my new High priest now...somewhat fun char ^^;;.

I might of have fun with my high priest if SOMEONE didn't kill me

valkierDate: Sunday, 2009-11-08, 6:10:43 PM | Message # 9
Webmaster
Group: Administrator
Guys...read the freakin rules. no flaming. and here u are starting a flame war. closing thread.

Forum » Off Topic » Off-topic » At a loss for words
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024