Sunday, 2024-05-05, 2:57:27 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Off Topic » Off-topic » Anyone else having connection issues to bnet? (uhmm weird..)
Anyone else having connection issues to bnet?
WhimsicalyukiDate: Thursday, 2009-10-08, 4:53:11 PM | Message # 1
Stage 5
Group: Users
okay so... i tried to set up a local area network to play the game like with my laptop and my computer so it'd be multiplayer... then when that didn't work i decided to get back on bnet and boom i can't get on bnet on wc3, sc, or even diablo II so... anyone else having trouble?

what would happen if Yuki was a vampire

CutenessDate: Thursday, 2009-10-08, 4:56:09 PM | Message # 2
Stage 4
I had this problem for like an hour yesterday, turns out the server was under construction (or something) 'cause I went to take a shower, read a couple chapters of my book, and tried again with no problem.

Give it some time, if it continues to persist then it might be a problem worth googling...but maybe it's Bnet's way of saying study for that certain little test of yours :P

I'm not obsessed with Cute things......I just like them better then everything else <3

WhimsicalyukiDate: Thursday, 2009-10-08, 5:08:13 PM | Message # 3
Stage 5
Nuuuuu i don't want to read like 5 chapters of college book in 1 day.. it'd make me get a headache
anyways i'm able to get on all realms except for u.s. east -.-

what would happen if Yuki was a vampire

Message edited by Whimsicalyuki - Thursday, 2009-10-08, 6:27:07 PM

Forum » Off Topic » Off-topic » Anyone else having connection issues to bnet? (uhmm weird..)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024