Thursday, 2024-05-02, 8:32:36 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » You say goodbye, I say hello. » Introductions » Well... Hi everyone ^^.
Well... Hi everyone ^^.
KrazyFruitDate: Saturday, 2009-11-21, 4:10:00 PM | Message # 1
Stage 4
Group: Users
Ok.. didnt find this one before x) But here's my introduction...

Hmm, I'm 16 and IG nick is KrazyFruit ( quite a suprise surprised ) and i play on Europe realm smile Thnx to the one that hosts Cbott tho it has quite a few lags sometimes.

I live in Finland, but i was born back in Estonia (If anyone has even heard of this little country biggrin )
I started to like the map after the few first minutes of gameplay in 0.61b ^_^'
Hopefully i get to know you all better soon enough.

This is about it i guess, feel free to ask anything if you desire. Hopefully i wont get under Valkier's banhammer anytime soon >.<
Thanks to darkchaos for making the map.

Ps. Sorry for the late introduction, I tend to be late with things. smile
Pss. Ainother sorry for adding too many smileys, but plain text just looks stupid for me xD

TheOnlyDate: Saturday, 2009-11-21, 4:35:20 PM | Message # 2
Stage 1
:O Welcome biggrin
Cool I live in Estonia :D...Hope we can play sometimes ^^
And again...Welcome biggrin

God_Of_DeathDate: Saturday, 2009-11-21, 5:28:41 PM | Message # 3
Stage 7
Group: Moderator
Welcome to the forums.

valkierDate: Sunday, 2009-11-22, 1:54:07 AM | Message # 4
Webmaster
Group: Administrator
Quote (KrazyFruit)
This is about it i guess, feel free to ask anything if you desire. Hopefully i wont get under Valkier's banhammer anytime soon >.<

read the rules and we will get along just fine

KurushitsujiDate: Sunday, 2009-11-22, 6:36:23 AM | Message # 5
Stage 2
Dude, welcome!

WhimsicalyukiDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-27, 10:24:22 PM | Message # 6
Stage 5
Weeeeeeeellllllllllcccccccccooooooooommmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeee :P I'm the crazy one ^-^ Teehehe, you know every forum has to have at least one crazy peoples >_>

what would happen if Yuki was a vampire

KrazyFruitDate: Thursday, 2010-01-28, 12:59:26 PM | Message # 7
Stage 4
Yeah ^^. Mind if i take part? x)

And thanks to all others that welcomed me smile

God_Of_DeathDate: Thursday, 2010-01-28, 3:04:06 PM | Message # 8
Stage 7
I don't know if you can outcrazy Yuki. If you can you should get to an asylum.

Message edited by God_Of_Death - Thursday, 2010-01-28, 3:04:34 PM

WhimsicalyukiDate: Thursday, 2010-01-28, 6:11:40 PM | Message # 9
Stage 5
HAY PEOPLE TOLD ME I SHOULD GET A THERAPIST AND THAT I SHOULD GO TO ONE by the way.... why should someone crazier than me go to some other place? crazier the person = more fun~! it doesn't matter which crazy you are ^-^ because if you're scawwy crazy you start being all scawwy and it gives us an adrenaline rush before dying which could be even more fun if there's a heaven or if it's an eternal dreaming state ^-^ mmmmm and No I don't mind, more crazies = the better Teehehe

Edit: mmm cleared up a phrase that sounded like the opposite of what yuki meant ^-^ then again don't I always say stuff weirdlike? Teehehehehehehe -pokes krazy-

Message edited by Whimsicalyuki - Thursday, 2010-01-28, 6:12:29 PM

God_Of_DeathDate: Thursday, 2010-01-28, 8:23:28 PM | Message # 10
Stage 7
See.

Message edited by God_Of_Death - Thursday, 2010-01-28, 8:23:45 PM

WhimsicalyukiDate: Friday, 2010-01-29, 3:11:45 PM | Message # 11
Stage 5
O_O I'm confused what ish this boring snipy(makes me keep on thinking of scissors and sounds effects like snip snip) do you get what he ish saying Krazy? oh and umm Welcome to the forums new member ^-^, as in you fruity :P

Message edited by Whimsicalyuki - Friday, 2010-01-29, 3:12:03 PM

KrazyFruitDate: Friday, 2010-01-29, 3:20:23 PM | Message # 12
Stage 4
LoLWut? He is just feeewin a lil left out, none to snipe at >.< He'll get over it suun enuf ^^. Mmmn'z u said welcome alweady' so nou need anymoar.

The moar, teh better wasn't it? ^^. But...but.....but.....but.....i'ts nice u replied here x) i feel like fwuit naw <3.

WhimsicalyukiDate: Friday, 2010-01-29, 3:25:08 PM | Message # 13
Stage 5
KAWAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIII -glomps fruity- mmm I forgot what i wash going to say O_O -scratches her head- mm.... -tilts her head from left to right and from right to left every 5 seconds or so in confusion- Oh yeah! well I welcomed you as Krazy I didn't welcome you as fruity and plus Not all of my sides got to say welcome to you so :P I have about 7 different sides to me >_> though some of them i Really rather people didn't see Teehehe but it's fun to talk to people in your head they tell you interesting stuffies like right now they are telling me to go dance in the snow wiff only undergarments on, fun right? :P or like most common thing this one side tells me is kill this person kill this thing and whatnot :P mmm another one says to kill myself and another just goes on and on about boring stuffies >_> but hey at least it's never really quiet enough to be boring in yuki's head :P

KrazyFruitDate: Saturday, 2010-01-30, 4:22:28 AM | Message # 14
Stage 4
Lawl'Rawr. I'd say Viva La Revoluzion. Dominate, takeover. Whutnot. Take over ur head ^^. I'd go killing those bad sides to make sum room for ainother ideas to do.. Killing gets u into sum trawble sou who wuud like dat? Havin' some ideas for backup would be nice. Nnnnd, dancin in t3h snow wiff undergarments sound a ot of fun ;D

WhimsicalyukiDate: Saturday, 2010-01-30, 11:02:59 AM | Message # 15
Stage 5
it does but ummm I'd probably get a cold, I mean I'm hot natured and all but.... just in my undergarments in snow kind of..... beats my hot-natured abilities and also it'd be embarassing >_< mmm killing is fun though so who'd not like to do it >_> just hide the body somewhere or only do it in games so that there's no consequences that really matter :P oh that reminds me......... I WANT A GAME LIKE 2nd LIFE FROM HALF PRINCE TO COME OUT SO I CAN GO RAWWWRRRRRRR I KILLZ YOU WIFF MY BLOOD ELF POWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS >_<

Forum » You say goodbye, I say hello. » Introductions » Well... Hi everyone ^^.
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024