Sunday, 2024-04-28, 1:24:58 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » You say goodbye, I say hello. » Introductions » Angel's the Name, Chaos is my game
Angel's the Name, Chaos is my game
Angel71090Date: Friday, 2009-10-09, 4:13:21 PM | Message # 1
Stage 1
Group: Users
Names Angel71090 and i have been playing COT for at least four years now. this is by far my favorite incarnation of Plains of Medea, i will watch with great interest as this map further evolves.

NEVER GIVE UP! NEVER SURRENDER!! AND IF YOU ARE GOING TO DIE, GO OUT MAKING THEM REMEMBER YOUR NAME!!!

God_Of_DeathDate: Friday, 2009-10-09, 4:14:32 PM | Message # 2
Stage 7
Group: Moderator
Good to know you like the map, welcome to the forums. Read the rules please and thanks in advance.

WhimsicalyukiDate: Friday, 2009-10-09, 4:17:30 PM | Message # 3
Stage 5
welcome to the forums I've been playing wc3 for about 6 years myself so it's good to see another uhmm veteran? i guess? Teehehe so uhmm what kind of stuff do you like?

what would happen if Yuki was a vampire

Angel71090Date: Friday, 2009-10-09, 4:58:03 PM | Message # 4
Stage 1
Open rpgs, (like this one) rps, (Sotdrp, Saga rp etc.) and (in MODERATION!!!!!!!) dota and dota-like maps (in this catagory i prefer Eve of the Apocalypse.) I usually hang out on US East or West for the reason of i stink at other languages, (though i do appreciate may different cultures food biggrin ) but am open to play on any part of bnet. On that note would you be will to provide a link to the page where they anounce when games will be hosted (if there is one.)

PS. good to be here, and i might be bringing friends to this site later. (don't worry they are not trolls)

NEVER GIVE UP! NEVER SURRENDER!! AND IF YOU ARE GOING TO DIE, GO OUT MAKING THEM REMEMBER YOUR NAME!!!

WhimsicalyukiDate: Friday, 2009-10-09, 5:02:01 PM | Message # 5
Stage 5
there's no announcement of hosting but i will host just about anytime if i'm not hosting already, in which i am on uswest due to some problems i faced on useast(some reason it says my modem isn't hooked -.-) so anyways i'm hosting cot right now and if you want to join me come to uswest and whisper me @ Whimsicalyuki

bud-bus-Date: Friday, 2009-10-09, 5:05:26 PM | Message # 6
Lead Moderator
Group: Moderator
Quote (Whimsicalyuki)
On that note would you be will to provide a link to the page where they anounce when games will be hosted (if there is one.)

Good idea, i'll go ahead and make one (stickied --so it's @ the top in BLUE). cool

When faced with two choices just simply flip a coin. Not because it settles the question for you, but because that one second it is in the air you suddenly know what you are hoping for.

WhimsicalyukiDate: Friday, 2009-10-09, 5:06:51 PM | Message # 7
Stage 5
will that one have double posts available? because there might be limited number of hosts.. >_<

Forum » You say goodbye, I say hello. » Introductions » Angel's the Name, Chaos is my game
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024