Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » You say goodbye, I say hello. » Introductions » From the Depths I Come
From the Depths I Come
FrozenLambDate: Thursday, 2010-08-19, 0:06:05 AM | Message # 1
Stage 1
Group: Users
Greetings to the community of Clan CM and CoT RPG, I'm a fairly new player to this map, having been around for the last few months of .66b, and now run a Dark Summoner on 1.05, but enough about the game.

You can find me on B.Net at various times when no human should ever be awake, just look for FrozenLamb. I've lurked this forum for at least the past month or so, and know my way around the basic sections.

On to real life, all my friends call me Weasel, no clue why, and I'm currently 17 years old, and about to enter my Senior year of Highschool. Hoorah. I've already decided that after i finish and graduate, it's on the the Marine Corps for me, and from there I'll work on the rest of my life. I know that most of my spare time will be destroyed shortly, and that I'll never be a well known name here or anywhere on B.Net, so I don't expect any of you to remember who I am. Just thought it was time for me to finally introduce myself and stop the eternal lurk.

In an unrelated note, I may be partially color blind, as i can't read these security codes too well.

Evil triumphs when Good men do Nothing.

I tend to fail Security codes because I may be color blind.
Total failed: 3
Longest streak of fail: 1

bud-bus-Date: Thursday, 2010-08-19, 11:45:30 AM | Message # 2
Lead Moderator
Group: Moderator
Quote (FrozenLamb)
In an unrelated note, I may be partially color blind, as i can't read these security codes too well.

LOL biggrin

Welcome, glad to see more lurkers coming out in the open tongue Please read the rules (if you haven't already) and try to follow them for your sake.

When faced with two choices just simply flip a coin. Not because it settles the question for you, but because that one second it is in the air you suddenly know what you are hoping for.

FrozenLambDate: Thursday, 2010-08-19, 8:58:20 PM | Message # 3
Stage 1
Group: Users
Weasel.... Awesome.. All I can say.

After the first few times you just respond to it. It is very awesome when people recognize you by the nickname though, had strangers coming up to me "You're Weasel, right?"

Evil triumphs when Good men do Nothing.

I tend to fail Security codes because I may be color blind.
Total failed: 3
Longest streak of fail: 1

Forum » You say goodbye, I say hello. » Introductions » From the Depths I Come
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024