Saturday, 2024-05-18, 3:57:27 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » bug report 1.05B
bug report 1.05B
meOmeDate: Friday, 2010-08-13, 8:31:08 AM | Message # 16
Stage 3
Group: Users
Quote (ElderLucien)
if you right click what you cast it on it should negate the waiting period

It does. Still it's a bit annoying.

LORD_OF_SEISDate: Friday, 2010-08-13, 8:48:19 AM | Message # 17
Stage 1
When will they fix it , will it be possible to enable all boss items without losing them. I had a lvl 828 mr and has the abyssal cutlass , (rare)ace, (rare) wings and (rare)dark soul and a few good items from legion now all taht i have are 2 items which one is cutlass and dark soul the rest are mising on the mountain and cant get them back , can we plz fizx this without adding any code whipe im tired of rm a hero every single time.plz

Added (2010-08-13, 8:48:19 Am)
---------------------------------------------
btw im always as yellow color or green so nothing to do with being red player

CerritusDate: Friday, 2010-08-13, 11:43:46 AM | Message # 18
Stage 1
Lord: dunno if this will work, but you can try making 2 save codes each time. Save once when you're about ready to leave, then save again with a different amount of gold/lumber (so the code changes) and move the items to different inventory slots. When you load one and it doesn't work correctly, try the other. It's annoying to need 2 games, but it could save you from losing items if it works.

SageDate: Saturday, 2010-08-14, 11:06:28 AM | Message # 19
Stage 2
I think i read this somewhere else before but Ring of Existence isnt lvl 900 required..
Atleast not the rare one.

Also Phoenix Ranger gets full effects of Astral Full Plate, meaning 110k armor and 24k regeneration
That makes him tank even an astral one on one!
I believe this goes for all classes?

Added (2010-08-14, 11:06:28 Am)
---------------------------------------------
The *new* vitality skill from Arance Warrior doesnt seem to add hitpoints after the first lvl.
First lvl adds 1000 hitpoints and the rest nothing.

Message edited by Sage - Saturday, 2010-08-14, 7:31:23 PM

SkiroDate: Saturday, 2010-08-14, 7:32:38 PM | Message # 20
Stage 1
Quote (Sage)
Also Phoenix Ranger gets full effects of Astral Full Plate

When you load your char in another game it should be normal again wink

callmeanassDate: Saturday, 2010-08-14, 8:04:40 PM | Message # 21
Stage 2
the abyssal cutless will not let you pick up any other boss item (rare satan ace / leggy wings norm)

CerritusDate: Saturday, 2010-08-14, 9:17:41 PM | Message # 22
Stage 1
1) Upgrade Thanatos Wings -> +2 does not work on a 781 MR. Tried dropping all items and picking only the recipe and wings (non-rare/legendary) back up in all orders and tried moving it around in different slots. Was color Blue while hosting (since people mentioned having issues with exp while being red). Purchased in Normal world, will try in Chaotic when I have the pp/ac to waste. (Legendary just upgraded fine, the normal didn't. It gave me an item that was the upgrade instead of applying it to the wings.)

2) Abyssal Cutlass doesn't mesh with other boss items, have to drop the cutlass and pick it up last if a new item says "Can't hold two of the same item" (I know Nexing mentioned it earlier, just describing it clearly). I was able to pick up a second Abyssal item and equip it (one of the swords that gives you +500,000 damage un-proficient). It said "Can't hold two of the same item" but I could still equip it. The "can't hold" will also stop your backpack from picking some boss items up as well (seen it with thanatos wings and rare dark soul so far).

3) The area for the teleport in the bottom left corner had messed up pathing. Zepplins cannot go in there and if you right click and send your hero to run there from a distance back (like from the nearest gold mine area), you will instead try to run to the top right corner of the map. Vice versa also is valid, if you are standing at the teleport in the bottom left corner, and try to send your hero back to the main town, he will try to go back thru the teleport and run to the far left wall. With this, you can pull monsters out of there and have them chase you down the corridor a little bit, then when they try to return to their spawn spot, they run all the way through the town to stand at the black box around the top right corner.

4) You can wear multiple legion armors. Tested Suit (leather) with chainmail (un-prof.)and with a second suit, no message or issue (3 leather suits works too).

5) Blue Imps on wave 17-20 or so (I think) in Chaotic Hard Colo take full poison damage (die in 2 hits). - ((edit: Nevermind, they only have 9999 hpts while everything else has thousands more.))

6) Rare Dark Soul seems to be set as the common rarity drop - ex. in 10 kills, I have seen 7 Rare Dark Souls, 0 normal souls 2 Darkest and 1 Darkest Essence.

Message edited by Cerritus - Sunday, 2010-08-15, 3:57:41 AM

MoonLightDate: Sunday, 2010-08-15, 3:02:25 AM | Message # 23
Stage 1
Don't know but seems like explosive arrow doesn't deal additional damage at all (tested on horror wolfs, when i have 7k+13k agi. With their 40khp it means that he should take damage atleast for 1\3hp but he didn't)

Or may be those fire sparks animation not from explosive arrow? O_o

The damage done by explosive arrow is unmitigated damage. this means that the attack deals face value damage to the target. A PR with a total of 500k agi will do 500k straight damage to the monster, even chaos monsters. That is why the percent is so low and only based on agi(x1). I hope this has helped you and others understand this.

~HellishProphet~

Also fire orb on Aura of gods is too annoying when he override MR poison or PR multishot

Message edited by MoonLight - Sunday, 2010-08-15, 6:58:27 AM

FreakShowDate: Sunday, 2010-08-15, 4:29:51 AM | Message # 24
Stage 3
Quote (Cerritus)
Upgrade Thanatos Wings -> +2 does not work on a 781 MR. Tried dropping all items and picking only the recipe and wings (non-rare/legendary) back up in all orders and tried moving it around in different slots. Was color Blue while hosting (since people mentioned having issues with exp while being red). Purchased in Normal world, will try in Chaotic when I have the pp/ac to waste. (Legendary just upgraded fine, the normal didn't. It gave me an item that was the upgrade instead of applying it to the wings.)

You need level 825 to hold upgraded thanatos wings anyway :).

Are you in need of help? Drop a PM here on forums or /w Asuuriis on Europe.

2x "First official/Legit 999"-Title "winner"

CeshunDate: Sunday, 2010-08-15, 5:18:31 AM | Message # 25
Stage 4
Group: File Master
Abyssal Hammer / -pf not working
Medean Curse = op in chaos = Remove or replace
Share controll still abel to trasfere pc/al eather enabel it or disabel it tottaly...

Message edited by Ceshun - Sunday, 2010-08-15, 5:20:26 AM

MoonLightDate: Sunday, 2010-08-15, 6:55:43 AM | Message # 26
Stage 1
sry if already told, but last time i lose chaos-teamsurvival-weak, game said "You have gained: 3500000~ 0coins" 0_o

Happened twice. Both times it was 21wave.

Message edited by MoonLight - Sunday, 2010-08-15, 8:32:33 AM

SageDate: Sunday, 2010-08-15, 11:36:17 AM | Message # 27
Stage 2
Quote (Skiro)
When you load your char in another game it should be normal again

It's still full effect.

Quote (Cerritus)
You can wear multiple legion armors.

You can wear multiple items from any boss like 6x wings or 6x satans ace.

Quote (Ceshun)
Medean Curse = op in chaos = Remove or replace

Medean Curse isnt transferred into chaos world. Once you kill generator it gets removed from inventory.
Or do you load after chaos world has started?

Quote (MoonLight)
"You have gained: 3500000~ 0coins"

This happens some times where u dont get the gold you are supposed to get.
Most of the time, in my experience, it doesnt properly work if you or a teammate leave your plat converter on.

CeshunDate: Sunday, 2010-08-15, 11:55:18 AM | Message # 28
Stage 4
Group: File Master
Quote (Sage)
Or do you load after chaos world has started?

now that i remember he did load afther chaos...bug abuser next time kicking... with warning.

Legions Fullplate Armor binded ~ still removed by item remover other items ok.

FreakShowDate: Sunday, 2010-08-15, 1:03:41 PM | Message # 29
Stage 3
Aza items not equip-able, fix pretty soon biggrin .

Kthxbai :).

Are you in need of help? Drop a PM here on forums or /w Asuuriis on Europe.

2x "First official/Legit 999"-Title "winner"

CerritusDate: Sunday, 2010-08-15, 1:38:58 PM | Message # 30
Stage 1
But the upgrade is still a bug on the normal wings, doesn't matter if I could hold them or not.

I wasn't able to share control as red/blue spot, are there different colors that does allow you to Ceshun?

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » bug report 1.05B
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024