Saturday, 2024-05-18, 12:24:52 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » Crash on load (-load bug)
Crash on load
SamarubiDate: Wednesday, 2010-08-11, 1:29:09 PM | Message # 1
Stage 1
Group: Users
Me and my friends were playing plains of medea, and for some reason our -load won't work. We've tried a couple of map versions, but whenever we play a while, save, and restart the map, the load xxxx-xxx--xxx-x-x-x-x, as soon as it is put ingame, crashes everyone ingame to the desktop instantly

darkchaosDate: Wednesday, 2010-08-11, 1:39:13 PM | Message # 2
Mapmaker
Group: Lead Designer
Never had that before, so dont really know.
Only thing i knwo is that my char crashes, tried getting him for the lolz, crashed everyone.

SamarubiDate: Thursday, 2010-08-12, 9:42:50 AM | Message # 3
Stage 1
Group: Users
it might help if i understood how the saving system works. we were playing over hamachi, maybe that causes it, but i don't know. Cause Waugriffs COT seemed to work just fine. (btw what is the best COT version, cause we were playing one, but none of the bosses or quest heros seemed to drop the stuff they were supposed to at all)

darkchaosDate: Thursday, 2010-08-12, 12:38:26 PM | Message # 4
Mapmaker
Group: Lead Designer
SOme of Waugriff's map versions crash on load. If you were playing any version higher than 0.12b or so, it shouldnt be a problem.

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » Crash on load (-load bug)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024