Thursday, 2024-05-16, 7:36:49 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » NO Screenshot (no save code)
NO Screenshot
LucassyDate: Thursday, 2010-08-05, 7:30:56 AM | Message # 1
Stage 1
Group: Users
Ok, me and some friends have played some cot pom foc v1.01b and after some hours we all save our heroes and make a print screen.... today i look in the screenshoot directory in warcraft.... surprise... no .tga files no nothing saved.

wtf is going on?

There’s just me and you

meOmeDate: Thursday, 2010-08-05, 7:41:37 AM | Message # 2
Stage 3
Sounds like a bug of your pc. Or maybe your Warcraft didn't notice the pressing of the print-screen-key due to a lag or something. Allways make sure that the text "screenshot saved" appears in the game.

You should see what my laptop does to screenshots... He saves them, but they are completely black, so I have to open paint every time to paste the correct screenshot.

LucassyDate: Thursday, 2010-08-05, 7:47:30 AM | Message # 3
Stage 1
you are right... it was a bug or something... :|

There’s just me and you

SageDate: Thursday, 2010-08-05, 8:10:53 AM | Message # 4
Stage 2
Quote (meOme)
You should see what my laptop does to screenshots... He saves them, but they are completely black, so I have to open paint every time to paste the correct screenshot

I had the exact same thing on my Pc forcing me to use paint, which was very inconvenient every time.
Since i downloaded ImageConverter Plus im not having anymore problems with the screenshots, maybe this works for you aswell!

LucassyDate: Thursday, 2010-08-05, 9:50:01 AM | Message # 5
Stage 1
Thank you Sage!

There’s just me and you

God_Of_DeathDate: Thursday, 2010-08-05, 4:01:17 PM | Message # 6
Stage 7
Group: Moderator
Well this could be a problem with updating your screenshot folder as simply as clicking the date taken ordering bar at the top. This usually would fix the problem for me when using quicktime to open the screenies

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » NO Screenshot (no save code)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024