Thursday, 2024-05-02, 11:23:04 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » Explaining Colosseum Experience (hopefully some information from Dark about it)
Explaining Colosseum Experience
ZoatDate: Saturday, 2010-07-31, 11:11:28 PM | Message # 1
Stage 1
Group: Users
Hey Dark, I was just hoping that you would be so kind as to explain the Colosseum Experience a little better.

As far as I can tell its maximum is based on the house you have and the level you are, for example i had a grand home and was a very low level and managed to have 120% experience. Also it depends on how much time you spend out of the Colosseum and slowly regenerates over time with it being lost while you are in there. Right now I have a Demonic Citadel and my maximum stops at 60.299%, that's after waiting an hour to see if it goes up and I am at level 551.

Are there any other factors that play a part in it?

TheLuziferSDate: Sunday, 2010-08-01, 3:29:13 PM | Message # 2
Stage 1
i Dont understand the Colluseum Exp too i was making an duel with my friend i had 60% und he 148% after the duel i had only 30% outside and inside 11,6%
and my friend had outside 80% and inside 289% whe both had Castle of the Gods he was lvl 276 and i was 190 and the complete game nothing changed at the exp rates

i forgot he used the master Rouge and i used the arcane warrior

friendly regards TheLuziferS

HotwerDate: Sunday, 2010-08-01, 4:22:48 PM | Message # 3
Stage 1
Quote (TheLuziferS)
Hey Dark, I was just hoping that you would be so kind as to explain the Colosseum Experience a little better.
As far as I can tell its maximum is based on the house you have and the level you are, for example i had a grand home and was a very low level and managed to have 120% experience. Also it depends on how much time you spend out of the Colosseum and slowly regenerates over time with it being lost while you are in there. Right now I have a Demonic Citadel and my maximum stops at 60.299%, that's after waiting an hour to see if it goes up and I am at level 551.

Are there any other factors that play a part in it?

I don't think we must do it. In chaotic world, with demonic citadel, level 700 something, your EXP in the world is 10%. So, I thought 60% are great.

Hotwer ~ Nevermore.

KySotoDate: Sunday, 2010-08-01, 11:23:58 PM | Message # 4
Sub mod.
from what i can see with colo xp, the max colo xp is double your xp rate, like if you have an xp rate of 60% then you can have up to 120% max. the increase seems to be something like 1.2 or 1.3 * your xp multiplier. im not entirely sure.

KrogglidorDate: Monday, 2010-08-02, 10:30:33 AM | Message # 5
Stage 1
From what I can tell the max is 201% of your normal exp and you get 1% more of your normal exp every minute out of the colosseum and lose 1% for every wave you complete in the colosseum.

example:
level 700 has 10% normal exp so the max would be 20.1% and you would gain .1% every minute

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » Explaining Colosseum Experience (hopefully some information from Dark about it)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024