Tuesday, 2024-05-07, 4:41:24 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » Official Bug Reports V1.01B
Official Bug Reports V1.01B
dothackkingDate: Sunday, 2010-08-01, 9:48:38 AM | Message # 31
Stage 4
Group: Users
stop -rv'ing once you get over 10 plat. Simple. You have a base for a reason.

God_Of_DeathDate: Sunday, 2010-08-01, 11:44:19 AM | Message # 32
Stage 7
Group: Moderator
You lose 10% of cash when you rv and 10% of plats as well. Also when i played savior i was ressing in the arena every time since i picked after chaos started.

bud-bus-Date: Sunday, 2010-08-01, 11:50:57 AM | Message # 33
Lead Moderator
Quote (princeps)
also plat coins get reduced when u -rv ? y is that? how r we supoosed to make 50 of them to enchant?

This is not a bug. If you do not wish to lose your pc, then revive with your base. cool
Quote (princeps)
and, r there any tips to get a set item? r they all work? or not? cuz if i try to fuse god's aura it says item creation failed blah blah msg,(obviously i hav one) but other chaotic sets item recipe can be bought and doesn't show any messages.

The chaotic sets are from the old versions, and should have been removed. You can not get demon/horror/void/hell sets...yet surprised
But you are able to get the Aura of the Gods. happy

When faced with two choices just simply flip a coin. Not because it settles the question for you, but because that one second it is in the air you suddenly know what you are hoping for.

dothackkingDate: Monday, 2010-08-02, 8:10:29 AM | Message # 34
Stage 4
Quote (bud-bus-)
also plat coins get reduced when u -rv ? y is that? how r we supoosed to make 50 of them to enchant?

Just so you know, I -rv'd today with 270 plat. Lost 27 plat. didn't care.

Added (2010-08-02, 8:10:29 Am)
---------------------------------------------
Upgrade wings (regular) > +2 does NOT work.

fastaxionDate: Monday, 2010-08-02, 4:25:52 PM | Message # 35
Stage 1
im playing a dark summoner and 1 day it started saying i had no professions in cloth or staff

riotdDate: Monday, 2010-08-02, 6:23:02 PM | Message # 36
Stage 2
yup yup chaos hurricane stays on forever...

McMagnumDate: Monday, 2010-08-02, 7:18:53 PM | Message # 37
Stage 1
First off, thanks a million for the new version. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it being hosted, but here it is.

Now to the bugs...

Looks like the Quest menus need to be cleaned up a bit, specifically:
- Other Credits: under Save/Load, it says "Thanks to Hades7.ger or Warrior2314 for his awesome base save/load code that has eben modded for this rpg." -- suggest fixing typo eben -> been ;)
- Commands: It looks like the first part got accidentally cut off or something. It is missing info about the "-bpac" and "-bppc" commands as well

Colosseum: I've not yet reproduced this bug because I just got d/c, but I'm going to go ahead and note it so I don't forget. When the colosseum menu is active, if the person who has the menu open gets attacked, the menu disappears and when someone tries to open it back up, they get the colosseum is occupied message. I'll try to test it more to see if -suicide/-rv fixes it.

----EDIT----

Didn't get a chance to test the collo bug again.

I do have another suggestion that's probably already obvious, though I don't think I saw it mention earlier. I understand the good reasons for having an item remove and don't even disagree with the time given, however, I do suggest that it not remove the keys. Whether or not you decide to have it keep all quest/boss items or just the keys is up to you ;)

----EDIT----

Well, I tested the aforementioned collo bug and was unable to reproduce it. The exact circumstances were that I had teleported into the colosseum menu and a creep was close enough to aggro. My hero attacked the creep and the colosseum menu (the question about whether or not I want to use the collo) turned into an occupied message. My guess is that either I was fast enough to clear the trigger area for the collo menu prior to killing the creep and that somehow caused it to break, or someone got into the colosseum JUST prior to my teleporting to it and there was a delay in the menu update. I'm about 90% sure no one was in collo at the time, but there you have it.

Message edited by McMagnum - Tuesday, 2010-08-03, 9:30:39 PM

tome_kneipDate: Monday, 2010-08-02, 7:21:33 PM | Message # 38
Stage 1
Quote (fastaxion)
im playing a dark summoner and 1 day it started saying i had no professions in cloth or staff

The same thing happened with my Arcane Warrior. Yeah, the same thing. First time I typed professions it said cloth or staff (???) and then, every time i checked, in every game it said no to all. I picked both a plate and a staff and they had their effects reduced. Also, everyone was in the game, so it was not caused by desync.

DemonofwarDate: Monday, 2010-08-02, 9:43:40 PM | Message # 39
Stage 1
When someone repicks while in chaos mode their hero spawns in chaos mode instead of training area. I would also like the rogues crits to be fixed as stated before, on v 1.00 the crits worked now they dont.

The colo glitches when someone is in there when it goes to chaos mode, the gold stays stuck on the screen

Fear[Me]Date: Tuesday, 2010-08-03, 1:51:21 AM | Message # 40
Stage 1
Quote (Reachdaflag)
the reduced % on the master rouges crit seems to have made it pretty much useless. I have never seen it crit at anything but at above 3%

Quote (Reachdaflag)
Agreed.The master rouges now is too UP instead of balanced....

After the 1.00 version was updated to version 1.01b my Instant Death crit never came out anymore. Does the problem lie within my items? I have Abyssal Cutlass, Hell Memories, Hell's finger, Dark Soul Hell Red Leather and Omega O's Pick at level 776.

MoonLightDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-03, 5:22:02 AM | Message # 41
Stage 1
hm, +1 thats i never saw InstantDeath again after 1.01b.

ace_of_spadezDate: Wednesday, 2010-08-04, 9:31:30 AM | Message # 42
Stage 4
2 things despair armor reads 475 on item but is 500 when you try to pick up
and any class can use any item.

riotdDate: Wednesday, 2010-08-04, 9:36:09 AM | Message # 43
Stage 2
Quote (ace_of_spadez)
any class can use any item

Yes but they do not get the full item's stats, if the Proficiency's name is RED then you do not get all the item's stats, if it is WHITE then you are getting all the stats!

bud-bus-Date: Wednesday, 2010-08-04, 11:07:22 AM | Message # 44
Lead Moderator
Quote (Fear|Me|)
After the 1.00 version was updated to version 1.01b my Instant Death crit never came out anymore.

Yep, dc knows about this bug. Whenever he gets back it'll be fixed. (anymore posts about the crit not working will be deleted. Idc if you have a page long worth of bugs). aaa

When faced with two choices just simply flip a coin. Not because it settles the question for you, but because that one second it is in the air you suddenly know what you are hoping for.

ace_of_spadezDate: Wednesday, 2010-08-04, 11:24:48 AM | Message # 45
Stage 4
I have tested it and get all stats with all items so far. idk about Later items but up to despairs u get 100% of stats

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » Official Bug Reports V1.01B
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024