Sunday, 2024-05-05, 11:20:13 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » Struggle Ring, Overpowered Item
Struggle Ring, Overpowered Item
EdvinDate: Monday, 2011-08-01, 12:26:42 PM | Message # 1
Stage 1
Group: Users
Hi!
In my humble opinion, this ring is Overpowered. It should get nerfed, as most of the time i see people above 500, they always have 1 or more struggle rings... Only SOME chaotic BOSS items are stronger, rest are far weaker. Also, when you go to struggle on lvl 1 with someone and finish it, you get out at 300+ being OP. It's lvl requirement is not working as well...

AlexengDate: Monday, 2011-08-01, 1:07:01 PM | Message # 2
Stage 4
It's level req isn't working cuz DC overrode it with another item. And while it IS op, it won't exist anymore in 1.3, and IS will be much harder. Just remember, the map is still in beta and needs balancing.

Brony Forever.
Favorite characters: Chrysalis, Twilight, Luna, Discord, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Trixie.
Favorite pairings: TwiLuna, CelestiCord, Twixie, AppleDash, TwiDash, Flutterdash.

GhostWolf223Date: Monday, 2011-08-01, 1:39:29 PM | Message # 3
Stage 9
yay it wont be added lol

i hate the damn rings >.< lol

Rest in Peace...Josey The DoG Wales...
http://www.youtube.com/user/hero12345333
Visit my youtube channel :)
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/GhostWolf223

Sandman366Date: Monday, 2011-08-01, 1:40:14 PM | Message # 4
Stage 9
Group: Moderator
Mother of sanity can people read that we know these things....like the broken lvl req.......

And yeah, ring is way strong. I've seen a guy 5 rings and Rare Ace and he was really good, but you're only supposed to have 1 ring tops, and it's going to be much harder to get next ver.

Quote (Alexeng)
the map is still in beta and needs balancing.

Any map with things still being added probably deserve this line here.

Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.

TheLastShaperDate: Monday, 2011-08-01, 9:50:56 PM | Message # 5
Stage 3
Quote (Sandman366)
And yeah, ring is way strong. I've seen a guy 5 rings and Rare Ace and he was really good,

I don't remember playing with you recently. lol.

Stopped trying to play. Could never get a chaos game going and when I did I got complete crap for drops. So I was stuck with a rare ace and 5 rings.

Sandman366Date: Tuesday, 2011-08-02, 9:32:06 AM | Message # 6
Stage 9
Didn't say recently :P

Malevolent criminal I,

bud-bus-Date: Wednesday, 2011-08-03, 7:57:33 PM | Message # 7
Lead Moderator
Quote (Sandman366)
Mother of sanity can people read that we know these things....like the broken lvl req.......

You have no idea.. Just ask God_of_Death, Valkier, darkchaos or myself, whom of which have been here since the first days of the creation of this forums.
Struggle will have a level req. Or a level restriction for the level of the 1st player inside.. (like colo), but yes for any lvl under the actual level req makes it op...

When faced with two choices just simply flip a coin. Not because it settles the question for you, but because that one second it is in the air you suddenly know what you are hoping for.

Sandman366Date: Wednesday, 2011-08-03, 8:20:04 PM | Message # 8
Stage 9
There should be a thing so when someone logs in for the first time they get a "Please read the rules (link to rules)" and one of the rules should be "Search the forums to make sure this wasn't mentioned multiple times already". Yes I realize I've been here around half the time you have (I registered 4 months after you bud) and yes I should have more patience than this...but multiple people in a row? My patience runs thin, quickly.

Anyway I think the point of the thread was known....

Edit: Had an idea, and if people ignore it, they should be ignored. Sticky a "Known Bugs" thing somewhere, of known bugs that aren't fixed. It could also be a way for DC to keep track of what he's fixed, with another part of the thread being "Stuff that should be fixed next version". It's a locked thread just for DC (as orig maker) and he runs for known & confirmed bugs, and a "should be fixed next ver". Just 2 simple lists. People can check if their bug is there, and report if it isn't.

Malevolent criminal I,

Message edited by Sandman366 - Wednesday, 2011-08-03, 8:24:05 PM

bud-bus-Date: Wednesday, 2011-08-03, 8:22:52 PM | Message # 9
Lead Moderator
Edvin, if you had something to add to this lemme know via PM

Closing it tho

When faced with two choices just simply flip a coin. Not because it settles the question for you, but because that one second it is in the air you suddenly know what you are hoping for.

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » Struggle Ring, Overpowered Item
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024