Sunday, 2024-05-05, 4:49:26 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » Legion, Base Slayer (Rigged anyone?)
Legion, Base Slayer
Sandman366Date: Friday, 2011-02-04, 3:21:28 PM | Message # 1
Stage 9
Group: Moderator
Remember when Legion would teleport into your base, SLAUGHTER your base, give you 2 minutes to get a new base, and have to find a new game because you can't afford a new base? Sins can't be spawned within 4000 range of your base, why shouldn't Legion have a range he can't teleport to near your base?

Think I'm just whining? Okay, how about when you're in the colo? You have to tell everyone to -suicide, hope they're cooperative, pray Legion hasn't killed you already, wait for the camera to go over, teleport over yourself, and pray you can salvage the situation.

Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.

God_Of_DeathDate: Friday, 2011-02-04, 5:33:08 PM | Message # 2
Stage 7
Fires of CHAOS. Nuff said.

GhostWolf223Date: Friday, 2011-02-04, 5:48:06 PM | Message # 3
Stage 9
Group: Users
never happened to me =/ lol

Rest in Peace...Josey The DoG Wales...
http://www.youtube.com/user/hero12345333
Visit my youtube channel :)
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/GhostWolf223

Sandman366Date: Friday, 2011-02-04, 8:00:44 PM | Message # 4
Stage 9
Yeah, of Chaos. Not Legion. Ya'know, Death, you seem to want to make the map impossible. Here, you want nearly level 800 bosses terrorizing people who can't even use Void stuff, in the chaotic evil shopkeeper thread you want to sell worse items than those that exist...jeez!

All I really want is for Legion to not be able to blink within a 1-2k range of your base. Sins can't be in town or spawn within 4K of your base, why can Legion teleport 3 steps from your base, slaughter your entire workforce in about 2-3 seconds (I'm serious. Time it. I had like 14 guys mining gold killed in less than 3s,) and kill your base in about 10 seconds? Maybe the game just wants to piss me off. Well, if that was it's goal, it's made the goal. I'm tired of having to try to lure Legion out (seriously, I whacked him a good hit, and he doesn't even move in my direction-too busy loving my base like...I'd best refrain from venting here...in case I feel like submitting more bugs) every once in a while. It gets very annoying!!!!!!! ESPECIALLY when he just IGNORES me until he flat out 2 shots me! By the time I've succeeded in luring him away from my base, he's already killed me. Complete bull.

Malevolent criminal I,

TrueShadowDate: Saturday, 2011-02-05, 1:40:37 AM | Message # 5
Stage 10
Group: Administrator
Most players do not have problems with legion, but I do play with veteran players so my opinion could be biased. I suggest having a cheap normal world back up base in handy ready to plant.

Sandman366Date: Saturday, 2011-02-05, 9:33:28 AM | Message # 6
Stage 9
Just left game on overnight camp again, didn't pause though, and I should've obviously, since even though I had my hero near by base I still got "game over"-ed.

Malevolent criminal I,

God_Of_DeathDate: Saturday, 2011-02-05, 12:58:59 PM | Message # 7
Stage 7
If your going to leave it on overnight simply kill his soul.

TrueShadowDate: Monday, 2011-02-07, 4:40:14 PM | Message # 8
Stage 10
Group: Administrator
And if you're not strong enough to kill his soul, get strong enough first before trying to farm in chaos. Or farm in normal world.

Sandman366Date: Monday, 2011-02-07, 6:15:53 PM | Message # 9
Stage 9
Kevvin, how are you supposed to be able to fend off level 791 bosses with chaotic damage if you don't have like, Void/Hell stuff? Seriously, if you're still working off of despair stuff, it's not realistically possible.

Death, I'd rather not need to, it doesn't fix him annihilating people who can't fight him realistically. You can't even get long-range towers and use other non-attacking buildings to wall it off: they might not lure him properly. He's ridiculous to lure, and also difficult to tank considering he switches targets when the trigger tells him to attack in another direction (again). And besides, he's not the easiest thing to find, and I'd rather not need to kill him because he's not too bad for exp with all the worm things he spawns on death.

Malevolent criminal I,

God_Of_DeathDate: Monday, 2011-02-07, 7:21:16 PM | Message # 10
Stage 7
Buck up then this game is not supposed to be easy. In fact I think it should be more difficult.

Sandman366Date: Thursday, 2011-02-10, 1:50:45 PM | Message # 11
Stage 9
Well, it's not your map, and if it's plain old rigged against you (IWBTG style especially) you'd have people playing just to say they could get really good crap and few people playing for actual fun. Make Chaotic too much harder and everyone will be basically required to safespot everything, which would kinda take the point out of the game. I'm not saying it's easy, I'm saying it should be possible without worrying about sins setting you back to square one basewise and legion finishing the job. It should be possible to keep a house without getting the one that can move to send it into the town to make your only worry another player.

I'm not asking you to make it easy, you can only sin-proof 3 bases (was 4 but then DC put in Forgotten), what I'm asking is for us not to need to start a new game because Legion got your base (again). For some it's difficult enough to get items/levels, with Legion they have to worry about bases too.

Not all of us are gluttons for punishment, some of us prefer not having to worry about EVERY single thing, worrying about half of them is stress enough.

Malevolent criminal I,

Message edited by Sandman366 - Thursday, 2011-02-10, 1:52:15 PM

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » Legion, Base Slayer (Rigged anyone?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024