Sunday, 2024-05-05, 4:50:38 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » Feedback for v1.19B (Feedback only no bugs)
Feedback for v1.19B
CrescentOceanDate: Wednesday, 2011-01-26, 5:19:29 PM | Message # 1
Stage 1
Group: Users
Their are way to many sins at night, it lags the game, and it seems to worsen each night.

need to take out mechanical creeps since they dont even open now, or make them get attacked when used.

map could still use work on environment instead of on gaint ice square. perhaps if possible increase the size of the map.

Evil shop keeper can be charmed. He also goes to chaotic, should remove or make him sell some interesting chaotic items.

More quests in chaotic would be nice, as well as more bosses.

as ive said before a self destruct base button or saying would be nice, like if you make a base in pally world and go to chaotic you cant kill ur base.

also pally world could use a third level with meduim monsters in it instead of low to really high ones. also a collo in pally world would be nice, seperate arena ofcourse.

should make some common items not common ex. armor of gods, very pricey for new players, not something you want to lose.

I'm pretty sure you already going to do this but I would like to see rare and leg versions of items for profiency from bosses.

Creeps should be dealt a fraction of the weather. doenst make sense that they arent affected but make it so they resist most of the effect since they are use to the plains.

should fix/change the creep spawning method, ive seen rpgs where creeps respawn no matter how close you are to them. this will also stop herding of creeps.

some quests should be more explained.

Message edited by CrescentOcean - Wednesday, 2011-01-26, 5:19:48 PM

Sandman366Date: Sunday, 2011-01-30, 11:28:43 AM | Message # 2
Stage 9
Group: Moderator
Several of these are bugs, and you need to work on your grammar. Hard to understand some of it.

Also, what do you mean by "should be more explained"? You mean they should fix how they got cut off?

Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » Feedback for v1.19B (Feedback only no bugs)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024