Tuesday, 2024-05-07, 6:29:11 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » about omega p's pick. (is it me or is it really bugged?)
about omega p's pick.
n00bz4rusDate: Wednesday, 2010-10-06, 8:26:46 AM | Message # 1
Stage 2
Group: Users
i know this is somewhat a noob question but i think ive tried tons of time killing the god/goddess using a fresh new character with omega p's pick and it doesnt work at all..any idea why?

I'm just your normal weirdo next door.

"There are times when not giving are better than giving"
-???

CeshunDate: Wednesday, 2010-10-06, 9:48:56 AM | Message # 2
Stage 4
Group: File Master
omega's pick stun was removed becos it was way 2 OP

n00bz4rusDate: Wednesday, 2010-10-06, 10:45:17 AM | Message # 3
Stage 2
den how am i suppose to kill the gods now?

-???

JubbabubbaDate: Wednesday, 2010-10-06, 11:39:33 AM | Message # 4
Stage 1
-> Have a Higher lvl with better gear kill'm for you.

-> Kill them with another person or more (Group)

-> Pump your stats and obtain the best gear Normal has to offer.

;o

n00bz4rusDate: Wednesday, 2010-10-06, 11:46:38 AM | Message # 5
Stage 2
-> Have a Higher lvl with better gear kill'm for you.

im actually lvl 300 already now and i still cant touch the gods.

-> Kill them with another person or more (Group)

whenever i play i always on 2 pc at the same time but im the only one playing so i cant possibly find any group.

-> Pump your stats and obtain the best gear Normal has to offer.

imho , i dont think spamming stats can let me kill the gods coz they have like average 3k armor..thats just my 2 cent.

EDIT : okay,i prolly tried and it was a fail..wasted 4 plat n got 7k stats on my hero and still no damage to the gods.

-???

Message edited by n00bz4rus - Wednesday, 2010-10-06, 12:31:33 PM

CerritusDate: Wednesday, 2010-10-06, 1:43:53 PM | Message # 6
Stage 1
Solo with a dps class (like PR/MR) you would probably need to be around 350 with about 30k to agi at least. You should pick up the Savior armor from the hidden merchant, if you can't kill the Dark Savior running around, for survivability against the gods. The first time you kill them, you'll be there for a long time fighting between their invrun. spell refreshes. Having a broken gods scepter to blink back to the fountain to heal up would be something else to use.

Also, if you're having trouble with the gods, you're going to have more issues doing anything in Chaos. Leveling in Colo first for the exp and gold you get would help you a lot more - and as you are able to kill each goddess, collecting their items to combine later will help tons. What are your items right now?

Message edited by Cerritus - Wednesday, 2010-10-06, 1:45:52 PM

darkchaosDate: Wednesday, 2010-10-06, 3:29:58 PM | Message # 7
Mapmaker
Group: Lead Designer
the omega p pick doesnt work i believe, it doesnt do the damage. I tested it a while ago. I may be wrong

n00bz4rusDate: Wednesday, 2010-10-06, 10:01:00 PM | Message # 8
Stage 2
dang..i donwana waste time farming until 30k stats..thats just too boring..

Quote (darkchaos)
the omega p pick doesnt work i believe, it doesnt do the damage. I tested it a while ago. I may be wrong

well in the earlier version it worked..i know coz i tried it..and after i read the changelog u said u removed the stun..im still wondering why..it wasnt that OP..

-???

Sandman366Date: Friday, 2010-10-08, 4:46:12 PM | Message # 9
Stage 9
Group: Moderator
Get a Dark Summ and be a failure having level 500 in Normal World. It'll take a long time but you can kill them :P

Just make sure to kill Deis first (unless you're okay with the Iron Golem summons) kill Troy second (unless Seso is pissing you off) and leave Seso for last, unless Seso is pissing your off unusually often. (Not sure the Tranquility heal, but the Holy Light "thing" is like 20k HP. You save her for last due to highest armor [by far] and also has Frost Armor)

Try using Medean Curse (mostly for the evade, but -1k armor lasts through Divine), Leech Shield (only for melee and for giggles lol, kill Troy first if using this), Minotaur Axe (if you don't care about the -1k armor, try dropping it to lower armor then attack them), Broken Scepter (for the Blink), Savior Armor (it saves you lol), Iron Golem Fist (you NEED this, Crit Fury MIGHT work as replacement), and Cheese Shield (if not using Leech Shield, I'd say have Leech if Troy is dead, especially if you're melee. +15% vamp & they deal less damage)

The biggest problems with Goddesses are their spells & their Berserker's Blood Lusts. Between Deis's Summons, (I think it's Deis's) Curse, Troy's Voodoo, and Seso's Heals, almost impossible. (Anytime Troy uses Voodoo while Seso uses Tranq or if Deis does lightning/quake, don't hit Troy.)

If all else fails, make a RG and a PR. RG goes tank pure setup (with spell resist too) and PR goes pure dps (but with Lightning Shield or something to keep damage taken low).
Or, just go online with 1/them and join a game where someone goes roflpwn on the Goddesses, snag the Auras, and make the mix. I'm over level 900 and still have Aura of Gods, I find it that useful. Getting to Chaotic in like 5-6 minutes....simple. (Like 10 by the time people load/stupid intro screen.)

Yet, I digress....

Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.

JubbabubbaDate: Friday, 2010-10-08, 9:16:46 PM | Message # 10
Stage 1
Which character are you using? By 2 computers do you mean you're just playing in Lan? Because it's not hard to find others for CoT through bots. D=

Max stats are 65535 or so that's ~30 plat iirc per stat. Seems like a lot but you don't need to have full stats to kill the gods. If you are playing on 2 comps, then you can go into VH colo team and earn 1.2 plat per colo.

Sandman366Date: Saturday, 2010-10-09, 7:51:32 AM | Message # 11
Stage 9
By the time he gets full stats before level 500 he might as well waste a ton of money. Plus, depending on the characters, he probably doesn't NEED all stats.

However, while he's coloing, he could get a ton of wisps from CotG to get himself some lovely lumber while he's at it. Maybe he could afford AoG when he kills them. smile

(Noobz, I'm fairly sure you'll LOVE the Auras when you get them. Just make sure you have the "Aura Mix" (Aura of Gods), Savior Armor, and an Iron Golem Fist (that quest) on both characters before you try the Chaotic World. You'll need the stats to survive, the armor to take a hit, and the fist so you can actually hit. Take it from me, I've got over 900 Dark Summoner, and my DPS still fails. Why? 0 crits. [No Legion Staff, have Ring, & they're bugged so only 1 at a time] However when you get to the Chaotic World, you'll find it insanely hard, and probably find it rigged for a long time, but it is in fact possible.)

Malevolent criminal I,

n00bz4rusDate: Thursday, 2010-10-14, 1:13:27 AM | Message # 12
Stage 2
Not to disrespect you but i know how to play..i already got a few full lvl character on old version so and i stop waiting for the version update on 0.66b coz it took too much time..i jz realize that this map is revived about a month ago and i think theres not much changes in this map..and i just noticed theres no sets now?

-???

Sandman366Date: Saturday, 2010-10-16, 10:40:32 PM | Message # 13
Stage 9
Most changes are in Chaotic. Sets are removed, but many other things have changed too. Many new items :P

I've managed to get a PR to solo the goddesses (without iron golem fist too =O) about level 300-400 (forget....flaming bow was level 8 or 9 though) and only like 5.5k-5.6k base agi. Don't get me wrong, it still took like half an hour to kill them, but it is possible.

Malevolent criminal I,

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » about omega p's pick. (is it me or is it really bugged?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024