Tuesday, 2024-05-07, 2:22:39 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » Official Bug Reports 1.16b
Official Bug Reports 1.16b
Sandman366Date: Friday, 2010-10-15, 6:43:51 PM | Message # 31
Stage 9
Group: Moderator
Abyssal Hammer is full strength for my Dark Summoner.
Thanatos's Gateway is too close to the Forgotten, those who don't know where it sends you could get killed insanely easily.
If you load, you're using 10 food instead of 5 if you pick a hero. (It's weird, and has been there a while. Odd nobody mentioned.)
Most quest informations are messed up, most I think are just cut off, but shouldn't we just replace all the old quests anyway? Nothing there for lower levels.
The Hydra that you're supposed to kill for the quest (it's a specific one, near the tree peninsula's edge) is nearly impossible to reach. Most Ranged heroes can't reach it to attack to get the quest done.

People are still stupid. (Lol.)

Added (2010-10-15, 6:43:51 PM)
---------------------------------------------
I found out something on the Chaotic Colo Weak things. The Tormentresses do spawn, they just don't come to attack. (How to see this: Have Far sight & use it down the hallway. Angle yer camera to see down there, and you can select them.)

Edit: Utter BS if this happens: Legion attacks your base, you can't -rv due to stupid "you're not dead" bug, and Legion kills your base. You're dead, can't revive, and I doubt can save because you aren't alive. I'd rather watch an RG duel...for an hour. Or 10. (Maybe the -rv command instead of checking if you're dead, checks your HP. if 0, you can use -rv.)

Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.

Message edited by Sandman366 - Saturday, 2010-10-16, 11:15:59 AM

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » Official Bug Reports 1.16b
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024