Tuesday, 2024-05-07, 8:52:23 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » Multiple Legion item (PROBLEM)
Multiple Legion item
callmeanassDate: Wednesday, 2010-09-01, 11:10:27 PM | Message # 1
Stage 2
Group: Users
Loaded char in with 2 armor 1 blad 1 ring , after loading, only have my ring, other 3 items sitting at hero selection. not sure if its a bug or ment to be but could some one clarify please? rather frustrating losing my dmg item and 2 tank items so i wouldnt die (on my mr)

CerritusDate: Thursday, 2010-09-02, 3:12:10 AM | Message # 2
Stage 1
Group: Users
At the moment you can only use 1 legion item at a time which came with the bug fix that kept you from equipping more then 1 of the same boss item. It was posted in the 1.07b bug list as well. If you want to swap which item you save, load up the previous version, swap that item to the top of your item slots and resave (or just save with the items you want to keep that are not from the same boss). Hope this helps!

Sandman366Date: Saturday, 2010-09-04, 3:17:15 PM | Message # 3
Stage 9
Group: Moderator
Why not just remove "no multiple item system". They're already disabling for chaotic items, why not just remove it altogether and save space? (Probably not much, but every bit counts.)

But yeah it's not cool to get legion ring and staff in same game, JUST to find out that can only save with one. cry Would be awesome to keep both....

Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » Multiple Legion item (PROBLEM)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024