Sunday, 2024-05-05, 7:29:50 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » Problem(s) with Single Player
Problem(s) with Single Player
LuFengxianDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-31, 8:38:29 PM | Message # 1
Stage 1
Group: Users
I can't get the save/load system to work, not sure if I'm missing something or if it just doesn't work. Also occasionally when I enter the Colosseum I lose control of everything... not sure why, but I suddenly cant click on anything and after I die in the Colosseum it carries over to the rest of the game, I suddenly am unable to click any of my building or my units... only things I can click are the menu/quest/help buttons.

Sandman366Date: Saturday, 2010-09-04, 3:13:10 PM | Message # 2
Stage 9
Group: Moderator
Something with the option thingys (the menu to get into colo) sometimes seems to do this, no idea what causes. But you can't click anything, hotkeys don't even work, not even function keys to get heroes (you have to click icon thing), no buttons work, I've seen it happen, and it sucks. So, confirmed bug, no not the slightest clue how to fix other than use a different menu system for it.

Single Player doesn't give a code, but I think it saves it somewhere on the computer/in WC3 so you can do -save/-load and keep it, but you can't do anything with it outside of SP.

Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.

LuFengxianDate: Sunday, 2010-09-05, 4:52:48 PM | Message # 3
Stage 1
Any idea on how to load a saved gave in SP? I've tried the -load command but that doesn't do anything other then make my wisp disappear... plus the -repick command doesn't work either... and I cant find any "save" file or whatever in the game or on my computer.

God_Of_DeathDate: Sunday, 2010-09-05, 4:53:41 PM | Message # 4
Stage 7
Group: Moderator
You could use the save game menu in f10 but that bugs triggers sometimes.

LuFengxianDate: Sunday, 2010-09-05, 4:55:42 PM | Message # 5
Stage 1
Yea I tried using a regular save, but when I tried to load it, it said there was a problem and it crashed the game.

badazzDate: Sunday, 2010-09-05, 6:25:23 PM | Message # 6
Stage 3
dont evne try 2 play single player coz u cant save in it .... u need more ppl 2 play the game

ele lvl 999 **** u ******

if u wanna play a cot game
go find a damn bot coz i aint helping ya <3

LuFengxianDate: Monday, 2010-09-06, 1:06:15 AM | Message # 7
Stage 1
I know, and I would if I could but all of the games I've found they wont let me play cause I'm not loading (cause I have no character to load) or it gets so laggy I end up disconnecting before I can save. >_<;

HitmanDate: Monday, 2010-09-06, 9:25:40 AM | Message # 8
Stage 3
if it gives you the thing waiting for host or whatever and it then gives the option to disconnect or w.e, you know what im talking about, if you type -save, when it disconnects you the save will still appear and you can type it at your lesiure before leaving the game.

TigerDate: Tuesday, 2010-10-05, 4:49:29 AM | Message # 9
Stage 1
i tried out the sp. i loaded my code. played a while. then i type -save

i reloaded the map. and type -load

my hero was loaded with the same items and stats BUT i had no backpack and my gold and wood r away. i hat before 1kk gold and some wood and after -load i had 1k gold and 500wood <-- BUG

PrincessParanoiaDate: Friday, 2011-01-14, 11:00:21 AM | Message # 10
Stage 4
Quote (Tiger)
i tried out the sp. i loaded my code. played a while. then i type -save
i reloaded the map. and type -load
my hero was loaded with the same items and stats BUT i had no backpack and my gold and wood r away. i hat before 1kk gold and some wood and after -load i had 1k gold and 500wood <-- BUG

Wow! Same thing happened to me! I wondered where my backpack had gone off to... Even my arc lumbers & plat coins were gone after hours of gold mining and wood harvesting... That felt really sad... cry

[Princess Paranoia] .......<3....... Sumtyms n lyf,
if u wana do sumthin' good, u gota do sumthin' bad.

TrueShadowDate: Saturday, 2011-01-15, 9:37:47 PM | Message # 11
Stage 10
Group: Administrator
This is not a problem. It was designed to disallow SP. Most RPG maps, including CoT, do not allow SP because it can be abused by single player cheats or other means. Get at least 2 people to play.

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » Problem(s) with Single Player
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024