Saturday, 2024-05-18, 12:43:34 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » Colo with blood elf spell book bug (in thread...)
Colo with blood elf spell book bug
ocsisajtDate: Friday, 2010-08-27, 2:33:34 PM | Message # 1
Stage 1
Group: Users
Hi all!

Ok! i have managed the chaotic part of the game... now, i have the strongest nation. I've kept the blood elf spell book coz two spells was very useful... When i tried my first colo in chaotic (obv. at first level) i realised how weak my char biggrin I tried everything, but when i cornered i thought my char survives with imagery trick... yeah i did it... but im stuck at edge of colo, and nothing happens at right now sad maybe my lack of my presence doesnt triggering the next wave or something sad

Damn cry

edit: oooh finally my image has escaped the edge of the colo, i've "teleported" back to my image (standing right now at the center of colo) ... and still nothing happens... sad I must restart the game, great! biggrin (pure luck, have the gamecapture thingy biggrin )
and if it counts: Played on latest version (1.06b)

Message edited by ocsisajt - Friday, 2010-08-27, 2:43:42 PM

ChalupaDate: Friday, 2010-08-27, 2:38:28 PM | Message # 2
Stage 3
Good thing that happened serves you right.

God_Of_DeathDate: Friday, 2010-08-27, 7:08:09 PM | Message # 3
Stage 7
Group: Moderator
Weak solo colo had the bug that only up to wave 3 had enemies and wave 4 never comes I have not tested 1.06 yet as I have been busy with personal things but that is most likely your problem.

Also try to be less pessimistic and actually help people chapula nobody likes a jerk.

Message edited by God_Of_Death - Friday, 2010-08-27, 7:12:37 PM

ChalupaDate: Friday, 2010-08-27, 7:32:28 PM | Message # 4
Stage 3
Can't help it it's the way I am smile

ocsisajtDate: Friday, 2010-08-27, 8:52:23 PM | Message # 5
Stage 1
Quote (God Of Death)
Weak solo colo had the bug that only up to wave 3 had enemies and wave 4 never comes I have not tested 1.06 yet as I have been busy with personal things but that is most likely your problem.

Thanx for your comment!

Yeah, you are absolutely right! Tried after that without moving anywhere (just standing at centre) and the bug came out again! sad

So, this is definitely a bug, please fix it in new version Darkchaos! thank you for advance cool

(of course played with new 1.06b)

Message edited by ocsisajt - Friday, 2010-08-27, 8:57:17 PM

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » Colo with blood elf spell book bug (in thread...)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024