Saturday, 2024-05-18, 1:40:40 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » Dark Ranger (Updated..?)
Dark Ranger
SageDate: Saturday, 2010-08-21, 6:52:16 AM | Message # 1
Stage 2
Group: Users
So after i read that the Dark Ranger had been updated i decided to play her to see how she would play out. I've gotten as far as lvl 550 or 600 but then i stopped playing her.
Out of the 4 skills that she has: Silence, Cold Arrow, Life Drain and Charm, only Cold Arrow and Life Drain are updated.

Silence is still usefull vs some bosses to prevent the spellcasting for like 24 seconds.
Charm is just useless. You can't control creeps above lvl 20 meaning a Polar Bear is the best thing you can charm or a Voidbringer.
Life Drain is really good non-chaos, it did about 30k a sec at lvl 600. Once you get into chaos its just a leech of 900! That is just terrible.
Cold Arrow was my favorite spell. Slowing down movement speed by 111% and attack speed by 215% it was awesome vs bosses.
The downside of it was the ENORMOUS mana cost of 42k each shot and i assume it only grows more and more.

So i stopped playing her at that point. It took ages to kill some creeps and without the mana to sustain cold arrow longer then 10 shots it was a quick decision.
The damage output was very low for an Agi hero. I can still see potiential very late game but getting to that point without boosting seems unrealistic.

Anyway, have others played her aswell? Maybe beyond the point that i played? And what are your experiences with her?

ZoatDate: Saturday, 2010-08-21, 11:43:32 AM | Message # 2
Stage 1
Should combine forces with my Mage Lord and his wonderful (only wonderful spell) of Cripple, taking away 80% of attack damage and speed. Slow is ok, feedback needs tweaked it has always been bugged, but the real kicker is my lightning shield that does a massive 0 damage to anything in chaos.
I've always been surprised that Dark Ranger got Silence but Mage Lord didn't.

Hopefully we'll see some rewarding surprises in the next release as the majority of people have voted for updated old heroes in the poll.

SageDate: Saturday, 2010-08-21, 12:46:37 PM | Message # 3
Stage 2
The difference between Dark Ranger and Mage Lord is that Dark Ranger has been updated already!
Thats why i posted this because she seems unrealistic.

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » Dark Ranger (Updated..?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024