Saturday, 2024-05-18, 12:44:24 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » Iron Golem Fist
Iron Golem Fist
meOmeDate: Wednesday, 2010-08-18, 8:57:21 AM | Message # 1
Stage 3
Group: Users
Hi Folks

I didn't post this in the 1.05-bug-thread, because I encountered this bug in every version I ever played.

The problem is, that the blacksmith's quest is totally bugged. When you go near him, and you have any Iron Golem Ore with you (in your own inventory or in your backpack), one of them gets taken away. Every time. Even if you haven't started the quest yet. The same happens when you have 6 of them and go to him - one ore gets taken away, but you get nothing. I tried it with 6 ore in my backpack and 6 ore in my own inventory, nothing worked. I just lose one ore.

So my question is: Is there any legit way to complete that quest and get Iron Golem Fist, or is everyone I have ever seen with that item a hacker?

Message edited by meOme - Wednesday, 2010-08-18, 8:57:54 AM

SageDate: Wednesday, 2010-08-18, 9:36:11 AM | Message # 2
Stage 2
You must walk to him 6 times because u turn in one ore at a time.

meOmeDate: Wednesday, 2010-08-18, 11:04:25 AM | Message # 3
Stage 3
O_O

omg aaa

Ok, then there definitely needs to be some kind of message like "1 ore turned in", or it should be changed to take all 6 at once. As it is right now, it looks like it steals you an ore and nothing else happens.

SageDate: Wednesday, 2010-08-18, 11:44:55 AM | Message # 4
Stage 2
I think you are the first person to come up with this "problem".
I thought it was quite obvious that u had to turn in 6 so i dont really see the problem here biggrin
Tho a little message would be nice i agree!

meOmeDate: Wednesday, 2010-08-18, 11:57:40 AM | Message # 5
Stage 3
I just thought it would be like the other quests (like Ogre's Club, Paladin's Hammer, Hydra's Spear), where it goes like this:
1) get quest
2) kill enemy to get quest item
3) go back to quest giver
4) you lose the quest item and get the reward

And with the Iron Golem quest, step 4 didn't work like I expected it to work. Instead you have to do step 3/4 six times and THEN you get your reward. So yeah, that was what confused me.

Conclusion: A little message that I did the right thing and not just experienced a bug would be really nice. xD

/edit: Still, it doesn't make much sense that you already lose one Ore when you first go to the blacksmith, before you even have the quest.

Message edited by meOme - Wednesday, 2010-08-18, 11:59:22 AM

CeshunDate: Wednesday, 2010-08-18, 12:34:05 PM | Message # 6
Stage 4
Group: File Master
If you have ore, drop that ore / Take the quest = makes sense?
If you take the quest and have ore in ur inv. ofc it will take the ore cuz you agreed on the quest :P
Rip off blacksmith

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » Iron Golem Fist
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024