Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » PF bug
PF bug
KelorienneDate: Monday, 2010-08-16, 8:45:47 PM | Message # 1
Stage 1
Group: Users
My savior is having a really annoying bug, everytime i load my hero,my plate and shortsword(which are my pf) show up as not being my pf and thus resulting in my hero being pretty weak. please look into that asap.

on a side note, could you add some type of stat to shortsword,like +something to all stats. because some intelligence and agility heroes use shortswords, and my hero needs str for his thunderclap >.<

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow a Mystery, but Today is a Gift...that is why it is callled the Present.

myrealDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-17, 0:50:57 AM | Message # 2
Stage 3
Yea I posted the PF bug in the forum. This is why am swearing off cot for a time. I obtained the legion staff but now i have no PF. Hopefully dark fixes this soon so we can enjoy the game again.

KelorienneDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-17, 11:26:41 AM | Message # 3
Stage 1
for real,i cant kill anything, not only is my hero not one of the op heroes,but shortswords suck AND my pf is messed up >.>

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow a Mystery, but Today is a Gift...that is why it is callled the Present.

SageDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-17, 1:03:25 PM | Message # 4
Stage 2
With these profession beign all scrambled up it kinda forces players to play the heroes which pf's arent messed up, like the Lividus heroes.
Having a sheep who uses staffs and fullplate's and is AGI hero is so messed up..
Hope this will get a quick fix because it is taking much fun away from the game..

SamarubiDate: Thursday, 2010-08-19, 5:25:58 AM | Message # 5
Stage 1
i'm having this problem too now:( most of my items i pick up for my staff and cloth are now nerfed in power, even though some older ones from saves still work just fine. -pf also says i don't have any. Noticed that moving working pf chaotics to backpack and back to inventory will mess them up

Watch your language (rule 11) ~bud

edit: Sorry, didn't even notice. Force of habbit.

Message edited by Samarubi - Friday, 2010-08-20, 8:01:08 AM

MikeDate: Saturday, 2010-08-21, 9:37:17 AM | Message # 6
Stage 2
Quote (Sage)
Having a sheep who uses staffs and fullplate's and is AGI hero is so messed up..

for me -PF works fine on sheep, however when -load you got degraded quality, so i have to hunt for same items again :/

PR level 999
Elemental level 999
Savior level 750
Sheep level 456

SamarubiDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-24, 2:14:15 AM | Message # 7
Stage 1
Mine's actually working just fine now. it just bugged up that time for some reason.

valkierDate: Friday, 2010-08-27, 1:20:22 AM | Message # 8
Webmaster
Group: Administrator
Wow. To think that there was a time before proficiency existed. It's not the end of the world people. And Kel, Savior is actually one of the best late game hero's if played right. Ask bud-bus-. He chose to play that over pr for a time.

valkierDate: Friday, 2010-08-27, 1:20:57 AM | Message # 9
Webmaster
Group: Administrator
And Sam, you got off easy. Bud likes to correct stuff. Im more of the ban-hammer type.

SamarubiDate: Friday, 2010-08-27, 8:10:33 AM | Message # 10
Stage 1
Quote (valkier)
And Sam, you got off easy. Bud likes to correct stuff. Im more of the ban-hammer type.

Why even post this? Just to show how powerful you are on the forums? I made a small error due to force of habbit. Excuse me.

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Feedback and Error Reports » PF bug
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024