Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Hacker Reports » hacker jj4ever
hacker jj4ever
KiLLeRDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-10, 7:05:53 PM | Message # 46
Stage 1
Group: Users
Because JJ you can't hack so that is why your trying to protect yourself. Now give up and face the consequences of hacking.

SreDruMMurDerSDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-10, 7:10:26 PM | Message # 47
Stage 1
woo 4 pages of nothing but arguing >.>

Mai fav map? cot ofc its like so fun

jj4everDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-10, 7:11:43 PM | Message # 48
Stage 1
Also Freak Show Neon is on subject your are not making you the troll.

Don't post unless its on subject.

NakintoDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-10, 7:27:15 PM | Message # 49
Stage 1
first thing i see looking at this is a LOT of children. secondly the argument "if you werent guilty you wouldnt defend yourself" is #@$@# stupid. Then even if he DID hack it... not likely as this map is extremely hard to deprotect... i can see a lot of very easily faked screenshots here, and that latest post of "you cant hack, so fess up to hacking" is omg ROFLMAO OMGITHURTS. another error. it only takes about half a second for jj4ever to change his name to jj43v3r or jj4never or jj4ev3r or any other name those are just a few of the possibilities. also that first picture is crap it has NO name no information nothing to prove your claim then ur second one that comes later is slapping urself in the face. that makes it look WAY to much like you are pissed this jj4ever did something to piss you off and you are trying to get revenge.

but this is just my 2 sense worth
Nakinto

BradDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-10, 7:36:26 PM | Message # 50
Stage 1
it's funny how nobody who has every posted anything before on forum will come to jj's defense, actually quite suspicious as it would be quite easy to make a new account and defend yourself under another name jj

NakintoDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-10, 7:43:06 PM | Message # 51
Stage 1
wow Brad ur stupid.... u only have 8 messages yourself... secondly my IP will be OBVIOUSLY different from jj4ever's thirdly and probably most importantly his Grammar and my own differ in such a huge regard it isn't funny. Although I will admit I am posting only because my bro told me about this.... but I don't care if he gets banned or not I'm not here to "defend jj" I am here to point out a LOT of errors the original poster has and how childish so many of these other posts are that is all.

PS Brad that last statement goes out to you personally
Nakinto

BradDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-10, 7:56:57 PM | Message # 52
Stage 1
lol so you are his brother, that's not a bias in the least , your right i made this account to get a hacker banned, a fairly good reason to make an account on a forum id say

CutenessDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-10, 8:08:05 PM | Message # 53
Stage 4
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_2Kvidv...._02.jpg

indeed, that screen shot works. jj4ever hacker ban confirmed. Closing thread because now all it's developed into is a flame war.

I'm not obsessed with Cute things......I just like them better then everything else <3

darkchaosDate: Wednesday, 2010-08-11, 1:14:36 PM | Message # 54
Mapmaker
Group: Lead Designer
Banned.

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Hacker Reports » hacker jj4ever
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024