Sunday, 2024-05-19, 0:57:42 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Hacker Reports » Dark Chaos... (no, not dark, the Hero)
Dark Chaos...
CutenessDate: Thursday, 2010-03-18, 11:22:42 PM | Message # 1
Stage 4
Group: Users
Never thought I'd see a game with this hero in it =.=

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d6/Rin_Fury/WC3%20char%20skins/bannable.jpg

but eh, you host long enough things happen.

Username: Haiden
Hero: Darkchaos (Map Maker)
Excuse: I did not hack this character, it was given to me.

then, he thought it would improve his standing and his argument to call me a prick and other names. Obviously, that alway's works, right? XD Once again, DarkChaos' choice to ban or not, but as far as I know using his custom mad hero is a banable offence, if not, lemme know and i'll update my 'bannable offence screenshot' strategy XD

I'm not obsessed with Cute things......I just like them better then everything else <3

darkchaosDate: Friday, 2010-03-19, 0:23:15 AM | Message # 2
Mapmaker
Group: Lead Designer
Good job :D. I hate people who use my char.

God_Of_DeathDate: Friday, 2010-03-19, 1:01:58 AM | Message # 3
Stage 7
Group: Moderator
Yeah they should use threats its waaaay cooler

ShakiDate: Friday, 2010-03-19, 9:56:10 PM | Message # 4
Stage 2
Dark, to prevent people from using your character. Make a trigger so that if their name is not equal to DarkChaos, Remove unit in unit group hero, of type map maker. I did this is my map. It's pretty good prevention :).

bud-bus-Date: Friday, 2010-03-19, 10:42:57 PM | Message # 5
Lead Moderator
Quote (Shaki)
Dark, to prevent people from using your character. Make a trigger so that if their name is not equal to DarkChaos, Remove unit in unit group hero, of type map maker. I did this is my map. It's pretty good prevention :).

Uh, just fyi, people can still use Name Spoofer, but if people on east are smart..they'll do /whois darkchaos to see if it's really him or not wink
Btw, I thought u'd catch plenty of peeps by now cutey lol

When faced with two choices just simply flip a coin. Not because it settles the question for you, but because that one second it is in the air you suddenly know what you are hoping for.

darkchaosDate: Saturday, 2010-03-20, 0:58:38 AM | Message # 6
Mapmaker
You can just check when they load their code in whether their name is darkchaos. I could also make a that you would have to enter a code after you load that char, and bunch of protection in that code, by using symbols and tons of complex calucations instead of a simple string in order to get the actual string, and then mess up the code so that it is hard to auctually find out what it is. But of course, I wont spend that much time for such an insignificant thing. I'd rather just work on the map itself.

CutenessDate: Saturday, 2010-03-20, 11:27:16 AM | Message # 7
Stage 4
Quote (bud-bus-)
Btw, I thought u'd catch plenty of peeps by now cutey lol

Only because I'm so Cute, huh? XD

but alas, I've spent half of my online time playing TD's this past month. That and like 1-4 OMG matches a day...but compared to my 20-30 td's a day that's nothing XD

But I still Pstats everyone when I'm in a COT game, so i'll get more XD

Edit: And I hope Dark spends more time on making a Cute Stat based charie personally >.> :3

I'm not obsessed with Cute things......I just like them better then everything else <3

Message edited by Cuteness - Saturday, 2010-03-20, 11:28:04 AM

God_Of_DeathDate: Saturday, 2010-03-20, 11:32:23 AM | Message # 8
Stage 7
Yes because we know how much dark loves cute things. Knowing him it will be something stupid like having to do with the theme of the game or something!(DAMN HIM!)

darkchaosDate: Saturday, 2010-03-20, 9:04:52 PM | Message # 9
Mapmaker
*cough*

ShakiDate: Monday, 2010-03-22, 5:11:11 PM | Message # 10
Stage 2
Dont you cough at them! lol. We all know the truth dark.
PS: off topic xD

CeshunDate: Thursday, 2010-03-25, 8:54:22 AM | Message # 11
Stage 4
Group: File Master
Quote (Cuteness)
Edit: And I hope Dark spends more time on making a Cute Stat based charie personally >.> :3

biggrin

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Hacker Reports » Dark Chaos... (no, not dark, the Hero)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024