Monday, 2024-05-06, 5:51:50 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Hacker Reports » Dothackking (You read right.)
Dothackking
dothackkingDate: Thursday, 2009-11-05, 7:34:41 AM | Message # 1
Stage 4
Group: Users
Well, surprise. I'm not reporting anyone but myself =/ I was first introduced to this game by my friend, who is a mod on wc3edit.net (so I'm rather certain she's already banned from the game) And I loved the cheatpack, since I like to play by myself and I found it boring playing by myself without the hacks. I have stopped loading my hacked char since .60 came out, but I've still been planning to tell you this and never got around to it. (It was funny when darkchaos claimed I was a hacked because of my rare +2 legions sword...which was my only non hacked item) Anyway, I am hoping I can be forgiven and not put on the banlist. (since now that I don't play solo, this is my fav map on bnet atm) I have been working on spreading the .63 map and got many new people interested. I recently started a new non-hacked PR in hopes of replacing my hacked one so I have no temptation no matter what's going on, to load my hacked one.

ace_of_spadezDate: Thursday, 2009-11-05, 1:09:44 PM | Message # 2
Stage 4
id like to say let him play ! biggrin

darkchaosDate: Thursday, 2009-11-05, 4:02:59 PM | Message # 3
Mapmaker
Group: Lead Designer
Well you sure have the courage... I forgive you :P

Just for the info but i auctually have a account on wc3edit.net as well :P

TrueShadowDate: Thursday, 2009-11-05, 4:42:25 PM | Message # 4
Stage 10
Group: Administrator
Well, obviously your name is dothackking....that wasn't a surprise happy .

As for being forgiven, most definitely. Personally, I don't ban first time bastards that load amazing characters but know nothing about the game. I give them a warning to never do it again. If they don't listen, then I ban. It's better to admit to it and start over....than keep denying it like a certain someone.

However, for some cases, I do ban on first sight (usually the ones that deny it and then start cussing and flaming).

Message edited by Kevvin - Thursday, 2009-11-05, 4:46:13 PM

HellishProphetDate: Thursday, 2009-11-05, 7:26:31 PM | Message # 5
Stage 2
You came clean and u stopped using your hacked char. As it seems, we all agree to let u pass smile

Quote (Kevvin)
Well, obviously your name is dothackking....that wasn't a surprise

I think the name was referring to an OOOOLLLLLDDDD show that was quite good, Dot.Hack.Sign

On US East: Fatmandown

lvl 999 RG: +5 Wings, 2 Astral Armors, 1 Legion Armor, 1 Leggy R.o.E., Sphere of Az

lvl 998 Priest: +4 Wings, 1 Astral Armors, 1 Legion Armor, 1 Rare R.o.E., 1 DS +2

lvl 970 Shadown Ele: +5 wings, leggy ace

myrealDate: Sunday, 2009-11-08, 0:44:17 AM | Message # 6
Stage 3
LOL forgive the man... i'll even help him power level!

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Hacker Reports » Dothackking (You read right.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024