Monday, 2024-05-06, 2:48:51 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Hacker Reports » zck113 Hacker and Banned Once Again (no more chances)
zck113 Hacker and Banned Once Again
TrueShadowDate: Sunday, 2009-11-01, 3:41:51 AM | Message # 1
Stage 10
Group: Administrator
Why am I so gullible? That's how I'm going to start this post. So Zck113 came to me and pleaded for an unban...and I'm the gullible type (haha jokes on me) to believe people. So I gave him ONE more chance and unbanned him.

For some reason he insists on playing with me...anyways, he says his character is legit now, and so he loads a level 900 with legendary items including Legendary Thanatos's Wings +4 with roughly about 34 hours on him. I asked him if this was his main character and if he hand made this hero all by himself. He said yes.

Screenshot:
http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/7093/zck113again.jpg

Only a miracle worker would be able to get to level 900 from scratch all by himself including legendary thanatos wings +4 in under 34 hours. Maybe, just maybe if he was super power leveled, then maybe he can get that hero with those items. However, he said he done it all by himself, which is the problem. And since he has a terrible track record, I won't believe him again.

Added (11.01.2009, 12:41 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
Unnecessary Sidenote (no one needs to read any further): I don't really care to screenshot all the people I've banned. I usually remove their bans and give them another chance that's why, so they don't get banlisted on the map....however for this case, he's had one too many chances. I definitely do not like multiple repeat offenders when I have clearly warned him. Furthermroe, he is supposed to be one of the leaders in this community. To even have his integrity come into question is terrible.

Also, zck113 insulting me, didn't really help his cause. I have not flung any insults to him because this isn't a personal issue to me. I refuse to make this into a personal issue. If you read this zck113, I have been friendly to you, giving you multiple chances. You cannot deny that. I am saddened by this state of affairs since I have played with you on a different non-rpg map. Do not make this personal, it's only clearing my server and CoT of hackers and keeping it a fair and fun place that concerns me. If I didn't post this, someone else would have. Maybe we'll play again sometime on another map, but I will not play cot with you again.

Finally: Like I said before, it's not the listed hours, it's the lack of knowledge...

CeshunDate: Sunday, 2009-11-01, 1:45:49 PM | Message # 2
Stage 4
Group: File Master
Quote (Kevvin)
it's the lack of knowledge...

i top this, i'm mmorpg gamer and i notice these things

bud-bus-Date: Sunday, 2009-11-01, 1:56:57 PM | Message # 3
Lead Moderator
Group: Moderator
Sigh..I had a bad feeling about him from the get go..if anyone remembers me denying him his desire to make the main cot clan..thanks for the info Kevvin. cool

When faced with two choices just simply flip a coin. Not because it settles the question for you, but because that one second it is in the air you suddenly know what you are hoping for.

valkierDate: Sunday, 2009-11-01, 3:11:25 PM | Message # 4
Webmaster
Group: Administrator
*sigh* Noted. I will take care of it immediately.

badazzDate: Sunday, 2009-11-01, 3:23:01 PM | Message # 5
Stage 3
Group: Users
and thats a hacker lesser

ele lvl 999 **** u ******

if u wanna play a cot game
go find a damn bot coz i aint helping ya <3

KySotoDate: Sunday, 2009-11-01, 3:32:43 PM | Message # 6
Sub mod.
Group: Users
there goes a CoT clan.... sad the initials sucked anyways :P

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Hacker Reports » zck113 Hacker and Banned Once Again (no more chances)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024