Friday, 2024-05-03, 5:15:33 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Hacker Reports » Hacker Sniper[StP] (Retarded.. obviously)
Hacker Sniper[StP]
ChalupaDate: Monday, 2011-04-25, 8:38:02 PM | Message # 1
Stage 3
Group: Users
http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b472/reflectedtaco/HACKINGHACKERASFSDAFASF.png after my accusations the idiot began to call be cry baby saying he did not know what was going on, in the end I made him quit, his excuse was I am not playing with babies lol.

Sniper[StP]Date: Monday, 2011-04-25, 9:05:02 PM | Message # 2
Stage 1
I suppose, I'm here to defend myself. I will not Deny that the load was hacked. But I will deny that I never once said I didn't know what was going on. I did call him a cry baby, I loaded it as a joke and was going to repick and start a new character. I have no reason to care if you ban me from your silly RPG, it's a custom game. I doubt i'll ever play it anyways. But I thought it was absurd the way this guy here acted. I suppose it's up to whoever is en-charge here to decide the consequences for doing what I did as a little joke.

I'll bring to your attention though I haven't and will not ever use any hacked load to power level anyone through that game. I simply play a hacked version with a few friends privately as a joke, but we have never publicly played with them. I just like loading it to see the reactions. I don't do much on WarCraft 3 but play Ladder (Regular RTS) and I do have the icons to prove so.

I apologize for offending Mister Chalupa here. I thought I'd just come here and clarify and defend myself in a way. I'm assuming you get a lot of these and people rarely ever come and admit to their mistake. I figured it would be silly trying to hide what I did and just come clean. I hope that can only count for something.

Once Again I apologize to Clan CM and all the loyal CoT players out there including Chalupa,

Sniper[StP]

P.S. This Security Code stuff is highly obnoxious.

Message edited by Sniper[StP] - Monday, 2011-04-25, 9:15:16 PM

ChalupaDate: Monday, 2011-04-25, 9:50:50 PM | Message # 3
Stage 3
Damn, you posted quick after anyone else did, if you could care less about the game you sure are quick at defending yourself (most people aren't). Anyone can say anything about anyone and it does not make it true, you need proof buddy. Unfortunately, I don't call bans so I had my fun sad

darkchaosDate: Monday, 2011-04-25, 10:08:57 PM | Message # 4
Mapmaker
Group: Lead Designer
Youre reflectedtaco :O?

Im going to overlook it because rarely a hacker stands up to defend himself, and has a really nice post.
Nice post btw.

You can see his level of passion.

ChalupaDate: Monday, 2011-04-25, 10:13:21 PM | Message # 5
Stage 3
Yes, because everybody knows that good grammar and apologies always means a person won't hack again smile

you are darkchaos? :O

Sniper[StP]Date: Monday, 2011-04-25, 10:42:42 PM | Message # 6
Stage 1
Well, I'm surely not going to come in here like a baboon making a ruckus. I enjoy CoT a lot, but I'm just too lazy to really do anything on it. I mean I have a legit lvl 889 Assassin, but we can all agree after about lvl 600+ the game get's a tad bit boring. ReflectedTACO was completely right for reporting me, but the fact that he really gave me no chance to even repick. He could have been like, "Hey, yo man... nice hacked load, but I don't wanna play with a hacker. So you can leave or repick, if not I'll report you." I would have gladly done either or those. I'm not looking to ruin a very well made RPG for everyone. But giving me no real option only made me a bit edgy and I stepped a bit out of line.

Well, I'm sorry to have bothered you DarkChoas I'm sure you have other things to do. Keep workin' on the map, it's a beautiful one.

I'll see you around ReflectedTACO! Maybe... Probably not.

Keep up the good work. :]

darkchaosDate: Monday, 2011-04-25, 10:59:43 PM | Message # 7
Mapmaker
Group: Lead Designer
you spelt my name wrong :P

ANyway thanks. Enjoy your new freedom ^^

Sandman366Date: Tuesday, 2011-04-26, 1:23:42 PM | Message # 8
Stage 9
Group: Moderator
Quote (darkchaos)
you spelt my name wrong :P

You should reread his posts. He can't even spell "in" properly.
Quote (Sniper|StP|)
I suppose it's up to whoever is en-charge here to decide the consequences for doing what I did as a little joke.

Anyway, I agree with DC. If it's truly just a hacked char for kicks and not going to use, I see little harm in it. But that's my opinion.

Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Hacker Reports » Hacker Sniper[StP] (Retarded.. obviously)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024