Thursday, 2024-05-02, 9:58:21 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Hacker Reports » Possible hack? (I might be wrong but)
Possible hack?
WhiterDragonFlyDate: Thursday, 2010-10-28, 1:39:23 PM | Message # 1
Stage 1
Group: Users
i might be wrong but is always good to check happy i was playing with this player and i notice the stats http://www.mediafire.com/?by2h6ipi340lxpm

Time it self will rip us apart and thus... our self will disappear from existence time is little and over all darkness rules over us.

KrazyFruitDate: Thursday, 2010-10-28, 3:43:06 PM | Message # 2
Stage 4
Come on, you can always use Tinypic or smth instead of mediafire (:
So must be left to other admins to open and check it biggrin Coz im just too damn lazy.

WhiterDragonFlyDate: Thursday, 2010-10-28, 3:46:27 PM | Message # 3
Stage 1
xn view? not tinypic lol

Time it self will rip us apart and thus... our self will disappear from existence time is little and over all darkness rules over us.

CutenessDate: Thursday, 2010-10-28, 4:20:08 PM | Message # 4
Stage 4
He means the image upload site: www.tinypic.com

main suspicious thing is the 4k arc in the time limit.it's understandable if he farmed with chaos nation, but what's strange is the 9 plat...who's gonna farm only arc with a nation? if anything, plat's easier to get then arc :/

I'm not obsessed with Cute things......I just like them better then everything else <3

WhiterDragonFlyDate: Thursday, 2010-10-28, 4:30:54 PM | Message # 5
Stage 1
yeah it is.... idk i just took the ss so the rest is up to you or anyone???

CutenessDate: Thursday, 2010-10-28, 4:42:10 PM | Message # 6
Stage 4
I put it into a tinypic url, but quite frankly, this save confuses me :/ being gone 2 months from WC3/CoT has estranged me from the shenanigans of people cheatin on WC3 so my judgment is a little off. Least made it easier to see your screenshot.

I'm not obsessed with Cute things......I just like them better then everything else <3

WhiterDragonFlyDate: Thursday, 2010-10-28, 4:45:17 PM | Message # 7
Stage 1
Cuteness mind playing w3c with me on a cot bot? the fun one just for a bit?

CutenessDate: Thursday, 2010-10-28, 4:53:51 PM | Message # 8
Stage 4
1. off topic
2. if its pbott it gives me 100+ ping, still in the process of testing the other bots to see if its my pc today or what :/

TrueShadowDate: Thursday, 2010-10-28, 4:58:33 PM | Message # 9
Stage 10
Group: Administrator
Quote (Cuteness)
main suspicious thing is the 4k arc in the time limit.it's understandable if he farmed with chaos nation, but what's strange is the 9 plat...who's gonna farm only arc with a nation? if anything, plat's easier to get then arc :/

I farm mainly arcs some times, can't put up with the gold harvesting upgrades of the nation. Noobies in game takes up gold mines as well (of course not a problem for me, but for others probably). Also, it's annoying converting plats to arc, whereas it's much easier converting arcs to plats. One more thing, it's more fun getting plats through colo, so only use nation for arcs. What's actually not believable is almost precisely 4000 arcs and the time frame does not allow farming of that many arcs within that amount of time (unless he got tons of colo plats and then converted to arcs which is kinda crazy thing to do and if so he shouldn't be so low level).

Legitimately, a hero of those stats can be replicated. However, under context, not believable.

WhiterDragonFlyDate: Thursday, 2010-10-28, 6:07:33 PM | Message # 10
Stage 1
Well you guys figure it out but i have a suggestion if cuteness would hear me out but nah i don't want to get you all confuse

Added (2010-10-28, 6:07:33 PM)
---------------------------------------------
YEt again i discover another hacker

Sandman366Date: Monday, 2010-11-08, 6:20:17 PM | Message # 11
Stage 9
Group: Moderator
I understand the 9 plats, but not at his level.

He's trying to make it so that if he dies and uses -rv he loses no plats. I do it myself, because there is little use in spending 10m+ because you wanted to revive quickly. He probably didn't use JUST nation, he could've had his summons killing stuff while he stayed near the material converter to get more plats. I find this legit, had he really hacked/cheated his way up, he'd probably have better gear, many more plats/arcs, and he's probably leveling with someone on Hell stuff-with even higher Int than he had (and over level 900) I needed updated Summon Improv to kill any type of thign in Hell, those Lords of Plague would mess things up too much for him to have been alone.

I doubt he's a hacker, the time is a little questionable, but is theoretically possible. (Levels are fast at Medeans in normal world, plus EXP tomes are seriously awesome.)

Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Hacker Reports » Possible hack? (I might be wrong but)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024