Thursday, 2024-05-02, 11:25:05 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Hacker Reports » Check out... (..)
Check out...
JubbabubbaDate: Monday, 2010-10-25, 2:06:32 PM | Message # 16
Stage 1
Group: Users
Although it's possible to convert, I highly doubt you sat and converted Plat to arc until you have 13xx arc even after upping wings to +5.

My conplaint doesnt end at the possiblility of cheating though, but also trying to player kill and base kill over and over; trying to make another player 'lose the game'.

WhiterDragonFlyDate: Monday, 2010-10-25, 3:16:05 PM | Message # 17
Stage 1
Hmmm biggrin

Time it self will rip us apart and thus... our self will disappear from existence time is little and over all darkness rules over us.

God_Of_DeathDate: Monday, 2010-10-25, 4:47:51 PM | Message # 18
Stage 7
Group: Moderator
Trying to make a player lose is fine. Cheating on the other hand is not. Although I do not see any actual proof of cheating.

JubbabubbaDate: Monday, 2010-10-25, 5:09:39 PM | Message # 19
Stage 1
M'kay, i'll keep that in mind.

TrueShadowDate: Thursday, 2010-10-28, 5:32:05 PM | Message # 20
Stage 10
Group: Administrator
A few things:
1. don't make this into a spitting match. jubba, you should have made your own thread.
2. jubba, your pstats doesn't actually show a name. although, I guess you would have trouble since he un-allied you. however, you can still properly do it by typing in pstats then popping up F11 (Allies) page immediately while you still have pstats as typed on screen. take this as a lesson on how to properly screenshot and pstats un-allied players. also, take this as a lesson to save the REPLAY. I can't stress how much more important a replay is compared to a screenshot. I have a 32x speed replay viewer so it's not too troublesome (just indicate the precise time frame of the replay that is important).
3. having that much arc doesn't actually mean anything. someone can leave farming arcs on for a day and obtain over 2k arcs before obtaining their wings. all within the realm of possibility, but of course that's not what whitedragon claims to be the case, which adding on top of 600+ hours is suspicious, and his lack of knowledge.
4. original evidence of thread starter is meaningless and thread should have been closed...

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Hacker Reports » Check out... (..)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024