Monday, 2024-05-06, 12:21:44 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Hacker Reports » Possible hacker Cowroc
Possible hacker Cowroc
BevericeDate: Tuesday, 2010-09-07, 5:46:21 PM | Message # 16
Stage 1
Group: Users
he said ingame before he desync'd (lmao) that he and his friends leave their comps on and farm plat/arc overnight maybe thats how he racked up all the gametime

DrRooDate: Tuesday, 2010-09-07, 6:46:58 PM | Message # 17
Stage 1
Lol thats a lame move but it makes sense

I dont need no instructions to know how to rock!!

HitmanDate: Wednesday, 2010-09-08, 7:09:15 PM | Message # 18
Stage 3
so is he a hacker or not?

myrealDate: Wednesday, 2010-09-08, 11:05:37 PM | Message # 19
Stage 3
Theres noting to debate on he is a hacker.
today is the 28th day since version 1.05 came out, aug 11 to date is exactly 28 days. So this person have over 20 days of none stop play time? I don't think i have to say anything further.

In addition, we are all aware that after attaining the plus 5 wings plat and arc become pretty much useless. why go up to over 9000!! lol sorry i had to say that.

Conclusion:
-hacker
-days played doesnt make sense
-we've all seen the max stat, max level and insane amout of resources hack before.
-keep in mind sin, negative weather, not to mention human biological functions. eg sins kill your hero while you farm, resources farm goes down at night since you cant spam bases. Legion may pay you a visit.
-after all players leave then you have 1 hour of game time, that being said all his friends are like him and play day and night? no one leaves? no one eats, showers, cooks, buys food, goes out? and manual hosting dc you without notice, desync can occur with bots.
-another thing is that wc3 is notorious to have unexpected errors and crash, so what if it crashes while him and his buddies are asleep? do all wake up the same time and sign on and get back to gaming then get back to sleep?

Message edited by myreal - Wednesday, 2010-09-08, 11:22:39 PM

TrueShadowDate: Thursday, 2010-09-09, 0:55:29 AM | Message # 20
Stage 10
Group: Administrator
myreal, you have some good points, but you shouldn't waste your time explaining these things...it's all very obvious and common sense (and if people don't realize it...just leave them ignorant, since ignorance is bliss). All that is needed is the evidence/facts for darkchaos/hosters to decide.

Quote (Shaki)
Eh, you beat me to saying that I have reason to suspect that DrRoo is this mightbe hacker

Hearsay is unnecessary here.

Quote (DrRoo)
lol so hes like a bounty for u guys?

Don't egg Shaki on...or he'll buy a full bounty hunter dress and look around the interwebz and hunt while sitting at his chair in front of his pc...actually he'll do far worse b/c his imagination/spam level is 'beyond' me.

Quote (DrRoo)
lol that is a decent snag i could prolly get sum1 better but i dont snitch on ppl on orpgs i find it pretty lame

Then don't read this section.

Closing remarks: darkchaos made his decision. case closed.

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Hacker Reports » Possible hacker Cowroc
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024