Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Clan Talk » Clan CM » Shamans on USEast
Shamans on USEast
TrueShadowDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-08, 5:52:12 PM | Message # 1
Stage 10
Group: Administrator
It's been 7 days since Clan CM on USEast was created meaning I can make shamans now. For all those that I will make shaman, you will also become admin on the botts. However, if you have not received a tutorial on how to use a bot the way I like it...please do not use any bot commands other than ".start". It does not matter if you know how to use a bot or have used other bots before, only use ".start" until you have received a tutorial from me or a well-versed admin; this also goes for people that are already admin but never received a tutorial.

As for the shamans, please start recruiting....if it is an inactive clan, I will disband it. It is ok if we reach over 100 people, we will just create Clan CM2 much like how on west there is a Clan CM2 and possibly a Clan CM3 in the near future. The only requirements for recruits are being "friendly and mature".

For those that do or do not want to be a shaman, you can PM me or post here if you can. In order to post here, you must ask Valkier in a PM to add you to the user group "Clan CM" on the forums.

Shaman requirements:
1) friendly (this does not mean you have to be helpful and help power level 3000 people...in fact 0 power leveling as long as you are nice to people)
2) mature (you do not have to be old physically, just mentally mature as in able to take a few insults without flinching)
3) active (you do not have to play games, just be logged onto wc3 more often than the average person...I usually afk a ton more than actually playing)
4) recruit a lot of people (you do not have to actively go out and recruit people inside of games...I actually have not asked anyone to join inside a game. All you gotta do is right click on people's names in channel and hit invite.)
5) make everyone a peon that does not have a ladder record of 50% wins or better (yeah I know...it's not a ladder clan, but I just like it that way)
-Botts can remain as grunts
6) eventually receive a Bott tutorial

bud-bus-Date: Tuesday, 2009-12-08, 10:04:51 PM | Message # 2
Lead Moderator
Group: Moderator
Posting here..although I Pm'd you yesterday happy

When faced with two choices just simply flip a coin. Not because it settles the question for you, but because that one second it is in the air you suddenly know what you are hoping for.

valkierDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-08, 11:16:00 PM | Message # 3
Webmaster
I don't want shaman, but I do need to get into the clan so i can get my admin commands goin on east, since the bot never shows up in clan cm on west anymore.

TrueShadowDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-09, 5:22:32 PM | Message # 4
Stage 10
Even if it's not in channel, you can still whisper it commands. Most commands will work through whisper. I moved it from Clan CM to be Clan CM2's chieftain since I need the chieftain on Clan CM2 to be logged in once in a while or else it would get disbanded. It's usually in the void if the stealthbots in Clan CM are down when no one is in the channel and the channel becomes restricted.

ViralParadoxDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-09, 8:23:31 PM | Message # 5
Stage 1
Group: Users
oiooo you guys are opening an east coast clan sign me up

valkierDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-09, 8:31:14 PM | Message # 6
Webmaster
Thanks Kev, didn't know that I could whisp the commands to it. But will it still work on US-East? Or still only on west for me?

TrueShadowDate: Saturday, 2010-01-02, 5:29:23 AM | Message # 7
Stage 10
I'll add you to admin on East, but get a shaman to add you to Clan CM eventually.

Currently Fatmandown and bud-bus- are shamans for east.

Shamans keep Botts as grunts.

Forum » Clan Talk » Clan CM » Shamans on USEast
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024