Friday, 2024-05-03, 8:47:06 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » Tomes that cost plat
Tomes that cost plat
dothackkingDate: Saturday, 2010-07-31, 6:34:30 AM | Message # 1
Stage 4
Group: Users
I know this has been discussed before but I dont' think it had it's own topic. I spend AGES toming because I have to convert a plat every 100 tomes or whatever.
Will you ever make tomes that cost plats instead?

CeshunDate: Saturday, 2010-07-31, 11:23:17 AM | Message # 2
Stage 4
Group: File Master
No! cuz max stats is 65k
Why not? Cuz when you farm egnuf plat you can buy mils of stats and solo evrything in one game and get what ya want even tho stats save 65k
So again no!

I belive this was discussed in this section.

dothackkingDate: Saturday, 2010-07-31, 11:24:15 AM | Message # 3
Stage 4
Ceshun, just to GET 65k, as an ele, I have to tome for nearly 30 minutes, with my spam clicking finger spending a plat in about 5 seconds. It's ridiculous.

CeshunDate: Saturday, 2010-07-31, 11:25:52 AM | Message # 4
Stage 4
Group: File Master
I guess you didin't get my point why i denie it. 65k is not that much live with it.

dothackkingDate: Saturday, 2010-07-31, 11:33:50 AM | Message # 5
Stage 4
I could do the same thing even now that they dont' cost plat. ad mittedly it would take me hours, but I could easily spend hundreds of plat on tomes as it is.

ZoatDate: Saturday, 2010-07-31, 5:50:23 PM | Message # 6
Stage 1
Just throwing these numbers out for people,

To completely upgrade everything and get every set it costs 2874 plat coins and 886 arc wood (depending if you upgrade normal wings). That's not including a base so 8 more to each. If you run with a demonic nation at 100% efficiency, just enough miners and the rest demon spirits (230+) you make an arc lumber ever 34.6 seconds and a platinum coin every 36.9 seconds so to save for everything it would take roughly 30 hours just to farm the coins not including setup which is another few hours.

Edit: my numbers are slightly off for coins, apparently it was raining or snowing so its actually a little bit faster than 37 seconds.

Message edited by Zoat - Saturday, 2010-07-31, 5:57:25 PM

God_Of_DeathDate: Saturday, 2010-07-31, 9:51:22 PM | Message # 7
Stage 7
Group: Moderator
The point ceshun is trying to make is so people dont farm coins then tome to 1 mil intel one game to kill bosses not made for soloing. Thus making the game far too easy

ZoatDate: Saturday, 2010-07-31, 10:18:23 PM | Message # 8
Stage 1
Oh i understood what he meant, but I was just pointing out that your average player will not be spending the time to do that, also if one little thing goes wrong then all of those hours will be for nothing. I have wished in the past that there was a platinum alternative but then you wouldn't have any penalty for over-toming. I like how it stands now, that if you want to do it, sure you can tome farm for 12 hours and get to 1 million stats but if one little thing goes wrong (like a desync or disconnect) then its all down the drain, when alternatively you could have been playing the team geared game instead.

I tend to get my farming over with in the initial stages of the release so i never have to worry about coins or lumber when i'm actually playing with a team. However, it is always fun to go destroy a few bosses with an underpowered outdated hero like mine every once in awhile. (begs for armor/weapon proficiency to be added to Mage Lord!! thats all i want!)

God_Of_DeathDate: Saturday, 2010-07-31, 10:44:13 PM | Message # 9
Stage 7
Group: Moderator
I wasn't talking about you Zoat I meant Dot since I don't think he understoof the point Ceshun was making

dothackkingDate: Sunday, 2010-08-01, 6:45:51 AM | Message # 10
Stage 4
There is an easy solution of not letting stats get above the max saveable.

TrueShadowDate: Sunday, 2010-08-01, 7:47:40 AM | Message # 11
Stage 10
Group: Administrator
Quote (God_Of_Death)
so people dont farm coins then tome to 1 mil intel one game to kill bosses not made for soloing

I wonder who did that...

Quote (dothackking)
I have to tome for nearly 30 minutes, with my spam clicking finger spending a plat in about 5 seconds

Use autoclicker...saves you clicking energy.

Quote (dothackking)
I spend AGES toming

It's a permanent change if you plan on only toming up to 65k. I feel you should have to spend time toming since it gives a permanent reward (speaking in terms of only up to 65k). Like hunting for good items...it shouldn't be made to be done so quickly.

Quote (dothackking)
not letting stats get above the max saveable

This idea should be implemented not because it takes time to tome, but due to balance issues/prevent making a ridiculously OP character.

Quote (Zoat)
if one little thing goes wrong (like a desync or disconnect) then its all down the drain

Players can "Menu Save Game" then just load game as host, which is why another implementation to the map is preventing loading savegames (easily applicable).

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » Tomes that cost plat
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024