Saturday, 2024-05-18, 11:22:43 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » Kings & Knights RP Mode
Kings & Knights RP Mode
WhimsicalyukiDate: Thursday, 2010-01-28, 6:27:34 PM | Message # 1
Stage 5
Group: Users
like same as normal but basically adding like a bit of commands like -hire (color), -Pay (Color) etc >_< you know to spice the game up a bit >_> oh and mmm for the RP Mode it should be no loading allowed, but saveable >_>, and Nation-like bases(ones that can make extensions like medean empire and nations) should be controlled as ruler/emperor/empress/Queen/King etc and normal bases(like cardboard box/mysterious home/castle of gods/grand sanctuary etc) should be considered Mercenary/Knight >_< I like playing it that way, it's like fun >_> and no mandatory hostility, like hired mercenary's kills will give exp to king/queen etc's hero mapwide as a benefit to hiring someone, and King/queen's kills won't be shared, since generally mercenary would gain more exp, well anyways it's just an Idea ^-^, you know throw a little variation into the mix for when there's more bases

what would happen if Yuki was a vampire

darkchaosDate: Friday, 2010-01-29, 0:59:38 AM | Message # 2
Mapmaker
Group: Lead Designer
Don't think itll go with the game personnaly; trying to incorporate a different genre of game in another genre of game = bad.

WhimsicalyukiDate: Friday, 2010-01-29, 2:45:18 PM | Message # 3
Stage 5
Group: Users
It works out to be fun for me personally when role-playing >_> start as a humble knight living in a box then ascend to creating the strongest empire, then defeat the gods and ascend into divinity :P it's quite fun for like long games ^-^ mmm if everyone don't desync and whatnot that is -.- mmm I'm fine with role-playing wiff random people but it'd be nice if we could get like commands to enforce that, afterall you said this map is suppose to be open right? well giving us more commands like those could enhance our game play >_< oh and to make it so that it's not all weird and whatnot it should be made so that exp won't be gained if someone 100 levels higher than you kills a monster >_>, then again that's pretty much what goes with the whole no loading thing so maybe not >_> mmm anyways I want some more freedom with the ability to play K&K theme >_< it used to be like my favorite map in sc and in wc3 the concept of God/Satan and unfairness of knight's abilities >_> but CoT RPG's system of having multiples of same characters and freedom to switch between king/queen like job(Nation as in less exp, but army controlling and able to gather resources using workers faster) and Knights(self-explanatory) makes it so that one's skill as a knight and ruler determines the flow of the game, and since there's no fixed objective to the game ruler's don't HAVE to fight each other >_>, and hey you could test it with your beta testers and you yourself as the only god since you HAVE made the map yourself >_>, you know you are pretty much the god of this map since it's your creation yami-chi :P

what would happen if Yuki was a vampire

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » Kings & Knights RP Mode
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024