Saturday, 2024-05-18, 7:58:51 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » [Boss] Chaotic Dual-SpellBlader
[Boss] Chaotic Dual-SpellBlader
WhimsicalyukiDate: Sunday, 2010-01-24, 0:43:07 AM | Message # 1
Stage 5
Group: Users
Model: Illidan with modifications to DC/Yami-chi's liking

Level: max

Difficulty: Stronger than Azazoth by far, base attack speed faster or equal to phoenix ranger, with evasion, crits, avatar with a loooong duration, & other skills DC/Yami-chi wants to add

Attack Range: cloest possible without dmg return abilities affecting it

Drops:
Arcane Blade - a lot of stats, with a powerful command aura & metamorphosis ability that turns user into a unit with same model as the
boss without chaotic dmg and armor with essentially same atk speed and movement speed as the boss with 500k bonus health
TetraElemental Blade - a lot of stats(with more bonus to int than other 2 stats), with that one spell that makes caster teleport to random units near it and
damaging it like from HoN it'd be Swiftblade's ult, that deals a looot of spell dmg each hit, that hits a lot, and a loong cooldown

what would happen if Yuki was a vampire

GressklipperDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-27, 3:40:38 PM | Message # 2
Stage 1
Quote (Whimsicalyuki)
Model: Illidan with modifications to DC/Yami-chi's liking
[...]
Arcane Blade - a lot of stats, with a powerful command aura & metamorphosis ability that turns user into a unit with same model as the
boss

I'm sorry, don't you think we have enough illidan models? At least 2 elementalists every game of >=4 persons, legion and thanathos already using this?
As for attack speed/animation, isn't Astral God fast enough for you?
I'm worried for the stats of further content at this rate, it smells like revamp some time not too far ahead...
Health regen by the hundred thousands, criticals at over 360m or whatever on PR, probably double that on assassin?, over 150m healthpools...
And move speed? Maxed at first normal quality wings, as the game(I've no knowledge whether the engine or map can be changed to >522ms) does not allow movespeed above 522.
Adding more unique abilities like Yurnero's Omnislash would be neat, though. But I'd rather not have many rip-off abilities, and to use the creative, unique ones at new hero concepts instead of on items each and every one can get.(Besides, ranged characters look retarded when using Omnislash. Especially Ezalor.)

WhimsicalyukiDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-27, 9:42:50 PM | Message # 3
Stage 5
mmm that's right mmm the ranged should have a different item isn't yami-chi making a class specifics?, well the swords can be for dps agi(melee) and i'm sure someone could think of mage and other stuff's weapons >_> like for phoenix ranger's class it could be something like random orb effect wide range, high dmg multishot? >_>, I think the swords should be fine for any melee whether it be caster or tank or dps >_<, personally i find elementalist's melee range a bit annoying in the beginning >_>. mmm as for models go, I couldn't think of any other heroes with 2 swords O_O or sword like thingies, so I'm fine with any models, the items that drop can be really anything, but I just wanted something that would occupy at least a bit of that empty space in goddesses' area in chaos realm >_< and preferably strong ones >_>

what would happen if Yuki was a vampire

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » [Boss] Chaotic Dual-SpellBlader
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024