Saturday, 2024-05-18, 7:26:48 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » Upgrading nation/base (Oh, those poor peasants and zeppelins)
Upgrading nation/base
GressklipperDate: Friday, 2010-01-22, 11:50:02 PM | Message # 1
Stage 1
Group: Users
Upon entering chaotic, you will want to upgrade your base. Doing this requires the violent method of destroying your old home, after of course traveling to it. As the secure bases are only reachable by the means of zeppelin or disabling the security measures and making yourself vulnerable, it is such a sad thing to see your peasants and zeppelins disappear when you destroy your town.
Destroying a nation or a base should not destroy zeppelins or (town-purchased) peasants or their housings. It only makes it a hassle to go back to town and pick up your items again, or in general going where you want to go. If you're in the only safe(from anything but legion) base north-east you have to lower your bridge and walk. If you are in the western-most, you HAVE to get a zeppelin to get back to the mainland. Good game if you don't have any allies who can share control to your or anything alike.

Secondly, it would be nice with a upgrading option on the camp or nation town hall to have a upgrade feature, to save the trips just to destroy and upgrade your home(Thus losing your zeppelin and peasants).

WhimsicalyukiDate: Saturday, 2010-01-23, 11:57:26 PM | Message # 2
Stage 5
Group: Users
mmm would that be that simple though, like would you be able to spend platinum coins and arcadite lumber? i mean you'd still need to pay the same amount and i'm not sure if the game itself will support it O_O unless the building just appears and have other units from that race you had before disappear it'd become really weird, like a satan's abode with the ability to build dire extension if your previous race allowed it, you know? so either you have to destroy the builders which would require specific thing instead of just destroying everything except for hero, and i think it'd take a looot of work to put in everything, though i wouldn't mind if it went like, destroy everything except town hall and hero and replace the town hall with satan's abode after taking arcadite lumber and platinum coins to save the whole trip and destroying your base

what would happen if Yuki was a vampire

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » Upgrading nation/base (Oh, those poor peasants and zeppelins)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024