Saturday, 2024-05-18, 12:10:27 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » have a sanctuary?
have a sanctuary?
callmeanassDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 6:03:35 AM | Message # 1
Stage 2
Group: Users
The first time i played this game it was hosted by a bot and there where several other players in it. they loaded characters and rushed it to chaotic, as a fresh person playing i destroyed immediatly and had to quit and look /host a new game. now being a lvl that goes to chaotic and i host/join games and there are newbies i hesitate 30+ min to send to chao because of them. Maby Add a small portion of the map that Does not get turnd to chaotic for low people to lvl/be safe from sins (put a lvl restriction on how high u are till u are banned from that zone so high lvls dont use to avoid sins).

valkierDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 1:08:08 PM | Message # 2
Webmaster
Group: Administrator
I like that idea.

darkchaosDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 1:22:19 PM | Message # 3
Mapmaker
Group: Lead Designer
Yes! Soemthing to use the massive amount of mapspace that I still have.

valkierDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 0:05:24 AM | Message # 4
Webmaster
Group: Administrator
Now if you would freakin work on it... >.>

lol

WhimsicalyukiDate: Sunday, 2010-01-17, 2:37:55 PM | Message # 5
Stage 5
mmmm if this idea was reinforced, you'd need 2 new buildings in town, to have newbie homes and bases still intact, and make town safe from sins, or create a completely new town for newbies in that space... it doesn't seem like it'll be easy to make something like this and make it without bugs >_< but essentially i like the idea

what would happen if Yuki was a vampire

GressklipperDate: Saturday, 2010-01-23, 3:53:09 AM | Message # 6
Stage 1
Could be easy enough... create a small town near the lowbie-zone and connect it to the main town via a portal or something, and make it so sins and players over a certain level can't come or go through it.
Well, that's in theory anyway.

WhimsicalyukiDate: Saturday, 2010-01-23, 11:51:25 PM | Message # 7
Stage 5
mm yeah sounds nice, like a portal by the fountain, and make it activate when chaos mode comes around, and all levels past 300 can't go in(like they'll teleport right back to the fountain if they enter that area), and make a small area in between the hell monsters and astral monsters(closed off so no air units can access it) and have a little areas where monsters will keep on spawning right out side of the little town, with one side having like gold mines or places for bases, mmm i guess in a way what i mean is something similar to hyperbolic time chamber from DBZ supreme RPG(a dead map that used to be fun like 3 years a go >_> so not really sponsoring it), it had a fountain where no invisible units could attack, and when you enter the fighting area they would spawn and attack, and even though they're too small to click your character can attack it, but for this idea i mean spawn like normal stuff, just with smaller areas mmm well i'm sure if yami-chi decides to make it, he'll be able to make it great so i'll stop saying random stuff nao Teehee :P

what would happen if Yuki was a vampire

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » have a sanctuary?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024