Saturday, 2024-05-18, 7:59:16 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » Arthas the Lich King (character/boss idea + weapon idea)
Arthas the Lich King
comando123Date: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 0:11:21 AM | Message # 1
Stage 1
Group: Users
just some random thoughts here and im not sure how to put them togethor, or if this would be considered over powered, or just out of place, but here goes:

THIS WOULD BE MUCH BETTER IF NOT FOR ILLEGAL BB CODES:

charater/boss
Arthas the Lich King
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource_images/6/icons_5390_btn.jpg (image wont show)
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnkingarthas-90626 <--icon found here-----(25.72kbs)

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource_images/6/models_5499_screenshot_tnb.jpg(image wont show)
model above found http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/arthas-nerzhul-merge-lich-king-arthas-90625 <---there (395.18kbs)

Frostmourne
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource_images/7/icons_6898_btn.jpg
--http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnfrostmourneon-117781/?prev=search%3Dfrost%2520mourne%26r%3D20%26d%3Dlist%26page%3D2 <---icon here

alright theres the visuals (that didnt work) hehe

Character/Boss ability ideas:
1. Death Coil (normal warcarft3 one would be fine just modify it to stats or something)
2. Army of the dead:
summons X amount of Ghouls that are of a certain strength etc(units buffed based on a certain stat?).
3. Hunger of Frostmourne (passive) - attack speed or dmg?
4. Death Grip - pulls enemy to the deathknight doing X amound of dmg*(this ability is just a filler)
5. Ultimate: not entirely sure here but here is an idea:
Wrath of the Lich King- the souls of the dead trapped within frostmourne are released causing a massive explosion to all in an AOE around the character

if its a boss aswell, much more to toy with there as they are not limited to 4 spells

Weapon Ideas:
1. Kills increase dmgfor every X amount of kills increase the blade's damage a certain amount for however dark chaos sees fit..
2. PVP encouragerfor every X amount of enemy heroes defeated increase the blade's damage a certain amount.. " "
3. Weapon Spellusing counters for kills when the weilder gets X amount of kills, he can use a spell based on a certain stats etc to release captured souls so a similar etheral explosion

anyway thats basically the idea in a nut shell, not entirely sure what your planning dark chaos but i know there is an 8mb file limit and there are ways to optimize the map with jass coding etc (check out the hiveworkshop for help there)

darkchaosDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 0:13:34 AM | Message # 2
Mapmaker
Group: Lead Designer
I appreciate the idea, but it would make no sense to put him in the game. How to say this better... hmm... he doesn't fit into the chaos world and all that.

comando123Date: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 3:16:46 AM | Message # 3
Stage 1
yeah.. i was thinking the same thing, could always change his name/spell name up a bit doesnt have to be arthas etc but still a nice model and ideas

could sitll be a new character (as some of the original warcraft 3 heroes are still usable just with the stronger versions i.e dreadlord and others)

other name ideas for the boss:
Legion of Chaos or Chaos Legion (may be too close to the already existing Legion though)
King of Chaos
Chaotic Knight

regardless of it not fitting in above im sure you could still use the skins/icons in the map ill revise the names to something that would fit in possibly

Added (2009-12-23, 3:16:46 Am)
---------------------------------------------
maybe useful for a minigame dungeon? or future pvp weapon? if not thougth understandable

anyway heres my current thoughts on alternative name etc to make the boss version (if you decide to make the hero go with the above as listed)

Boss: Valarian the Hellfire Knight
background: a hidden evil once bannished below the plains of medea, reawakened and brought back through the wreckless powers of chaotic world.

abilities:

1. Fireslash: basicall like a shockwave protruding from the character in a 90 degree area of a effect similar to breath of fire except it would be more of a creseant shaped attack going outward could add a fire effect on the ground kina like bruning oil where it stay behind (similar to elementalist kahmehameha)
2. Army of Valor: summons X amount of knights (use a blue savior model) with buffed stats etc
3. Hunger of Chaos (passive) damage?attack rate + a burning effect over time?
4. Ultimate: Meltdown: after he dies he explodes killing everything within a certain range of AOE around him (player would need to back up within a certain time limit of seconds or else they die)

Cant think of a good name for the sword but pm heading you way dark chaos of some new things ive found

Message edited by comando123 - Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 0:32:29 AM

valkierDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 1:21:02 PM | Message # 4
Webmaster
Group: Administrator
Well, there is already an arthas character that can be selected

comando123Date: Tuesday, 2010-01-05, 2:26:40 PM | Message # 5
Stage 1
yeah i guess scrap the arthas idea, but i found another cool skin dark chaos might find useful.

Added (2010-01-05, 2:26:40 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
no offense but that other arthas character just isnt that good.. i doubt many people would use it either (considering its one of the basic warcraft 3 heroes and hasnt changed much besides his ultimate becoming finger of death)

my suggestion above is in a sense the same character (true) but only one similar ability with a different model, pm me if you want the visual and are too lazy to check those urls yourself lol

Message edited by comando123 - Tuesday, 2010-01-05, 2:27:21 PM

valkierDate: Tuesday, 2010-01-05, 11:43:51 PM | Message # 6
Webmaster
Group: Administrator
I've already checked them. And no offence, but I think the Arthas hero idea sucks.

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » Arthas the Lich King (character/boss idea + weapon idea)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024