Saturday, 2024-05-18, 11:51:40 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » Universalist (My idea second time..)
Universalist
ace_of_spadezDate: Sunday, 2009-12-13, 7:23:28 PM | Message # 1
Stage 4
Group: Users
Hp 300
mp 1000

str:10 gain 1 per lvl
agi: 10 gain 1 per level
int: 60 gain 5 per level

Char-bloodelf
sexuality-male
unit type bloodelf mage

abilitys 1 focus sun flares - focuses stars light and makes it flare striking enemys doing 1x int per second in burns 2x int per second in radiation for 5 seconds and dealing 2x int.
ability 2 Control of gravity - lifts enemy up stunning for 3 seconds then knocks them back 3 full spots dealing 4 X int
Ability 3: gather energy Healths 25% of life and 25% of mana and deals a 360 ring in dmg x 2 int

Ultimate: Big bang : Gathers the energy in the big bang dealing 12 X int to everything around (including self) and burns enemy units for 3X int for 5 seconds (another idea =) takes 50% of life and 50% of mana and deals 10% of the life/mana taken from you to all units in 900 area around yourself.

Back story.. This is a hero that has been around longer then the universe it watched the big bang happened and absorbed all the masses of energy.!

valkierDate: Sunday, 2009-12-13, 10:48:48 PM | Message # 2
Webmaster
Group: Administrator
Still way too OP.

ace_of_spadezDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-15, 3:52:35 PM | Message # 3
Stage 4
again i am giving an idea nerf it as u wish.

Added (2009-12-15, 3:52:35 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
and to be frank read the description its meant to be rediculous :P you can put long cool downs to nerf it or u can bring down the power a bit idc i give u basic ideas in the end its up to DC what he puts in and how he does it

JennekeDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-15, 8:10:08 PM | Message # 4
Stage 1
Quote (ace_of_spadez)
again i am giving an idea nerf it as u wish.
Added (2009-12-15, 3:52:35 Pm)
and to be frank read the description its meant to be rediculous :P you can put long cool downs to nerf it or u can bring down the power a bit idc i give u basic ideas in the end its up to DC what he puts in and how he does it

Vailkier, to be fair, he's just coming up with ideas. Which would you rather have? People who come up with 50 crap ideas and 3 good ones, or people who don't do anything but bitch?

TrueShadowDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-15, 8:57:34 PM | Message # 5
Stage 10
Group: Administrator
That's enough of that....stay on topic and comment about the IDEA (and not comment about the people). Valkier said the universalist is OP, that's his comment and he has a right to say it. IF YOU WISH TO COMMENT ABOUT VALKIER or ask him questions, look for the thread about his evaluation or use the useful PM tool. I suggest no one treads any further against this warning.

Once again, stick to talking about the Universalist.

ace_of_spadezDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-16, 4:43:40 PM | Message # 6
Stage 4
The univseralist is a rough concept and has room for improvment i have put it up for you to rip apart and make somthing viable for the game. So please go ahead smile my ideas arent perfect their are their for exactly that an idea

Added (2009-12-16, 4:43:40 Pm)
for ulti its 1 or the other u know right?

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » Universalist (My idea second time..)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024