Saturday, 2024-05-18, 11:42:46 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » Heroes male/female (Extra function)
Heroes male/female
Do you even care what Hero you play?
1. Don't care [ 4 ] [66.67%]
2. Female [ 1 ] [16.67%]
3. Male [ 1 ] [16.67%]
4. Random [ 0 ] [0.00%]
Answers total: 6
CeshunDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-09, 8:18:08 PM | Message # 1
Stage 4
Group: File Master
As this is an open rpg i suggest that characters will be added equaly or some sort of a option that u can choose eather male or female.
All the new char. that have been added are male so mybe make an option if u click on the char. you will get window popup "Chose genter" Male/Female
Just makes game a lil more opend & some of us are female (not me)

valkierDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-09, 8:28:39 PM | Message # 2
Webmaster
Group: Administrator
I doubt that would be very possible since that would mean making all new custom sprites which darkchaos hasn't been doing. And to get a hold of the original sprite creator's to have them edit them into a female version would take some serious.... convincing. And unless players were willing to donate to a convincing fund, then I doubt we could really do it.

TrueShadowDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-09, 9:19:08 PM | Message # 3
Stage 10
I voted Female. Too many male models being played right now (most likely because all the stat-based ones are males). I also think it is too hard to have both female and male versions for a single hero. Suggest the newest heroes to be added to be female models at least enough to balance out the current male models.

...and yes...go ahead, joke that I typed "I voted Female."

I'm kinda surprised all the girls that like "cute" things didn't post about this yet and demand some new female cute models. Unless they find the RG, Ele, PR, or HP cute...which I find hard to believe.

darkchaosDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-09, 10:09:13 PM | Message # 4
Mapmaker
Group: Lead Designer
Rejected. The amount of map size that I would have to devote to this would annul any custom item icons, boss models, etc. that I would want to add in the future. However, i will try to make new heroes have a more "feminine" model.

valkierDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-09, 11:04:53 PM | Message # 5
Webmaster
darkchaos answered. closing thread.

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » Heroes male/female (Extra function)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024