Saturday, 2024-05-18, 8:48:11 AM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » Other characters? (Have they became forgotten ones?)
Other characters?
KrazyFruitDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 3:31:16 PM | Message # 1
Stage 4
Group: Users
Well, yeah.. Like the title says.. Theres ONE pillar that actually contains all the main characters needed.. RG, Ele, PR and the healer.
What about others? There are like....30+ heroes, and to be honest... they are useless. Why so many heroes then? For example, Assassin? I would love to start it but.. wth with the skills? "Assassin's" a neck-cutter. And does it really cut necks? Nope.. that job is designed for PR and Ele. Wow, fashionating name "Dragoon". Could it even kill PR or Ele? Could be. I think some more skills for other chars that could be used too, for example, assassin would need "Flaming Daggers" like PR has "Flaming Bow" xD.

Dont be stuck only into adding new mobs and improving old "main" characters used. Take up more heroes into that "Main" pillar. Like in many RPG's there should be at least:

Ranger, long-area attacker, good dmg etc. [DONE]
Tank, short range attacker, moderate dmg, good armor etc. [DONE, tho a bit low on dmg. I wonder if a lvl 300 RG can solo demons with its att power]
Rogue, agile, fast and deadly. I think this char should really have more dmg than ranger since its melee. [NEEDS A LOT OF IMPROVING. It has minor stuff like permanent invisibility but lacks hard in dmg. There's assassin but can you call it as good soloer as Ele or PR?]
Healer, wide-area attacker, low dmg, healing ability (Should have crit. heal if possible) [½ DONE, looks like we're getting a healer.]
Mage, long-area attacker, high dmg, low hp, bad armor, high mana regen. [ UNKNOWN Havent met one wizard (haven't even been active to find one) but i wonder if there actually is a magic char that has high dmg and good spells (DONT count Ele into this, he is a melee wizardwannabe) ]
Warrior, Melee attacker, good/high dmg, moderate hp, moderate armor, few skills. [ UNKNOWN Can you call "Mannoroth" a warrior? Savior looks like a candidate to this tho ^^. ]

Sorry if i missed some classes. I'm not perfect either. Please consider improving or creating these chars. What made me to register here, join the community and post this one, was that i finally noticed Assassin and it looked really neat. I hope he will be improved a.s.a.p. To be stronger or faster than PR, because this game needs some fast melee chars. PR cant be there forever being the only dmg dealer and best soloer. Thanks for reading. I know similar threads have been made and im new, noone knows me either but i was wondering if there is conclusion threads :).

And thanks alot to DC for making such a nice map. We hope it wont die! Long live CoT.

NB! This is mainly my point of view. Dont considerate me as being negative about things being unfair. My intention wasnt to be assaultive or anything near to that.

HellishProphetDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 3:53:18 PM | Message # 2
Stage 2
When dark gets around to it he has stated hes going to overhaul all the original characters to fit for chaos mode like the new heroes have. It is widely agreed that they need redone & it will be addressed. The game isnt even past beta yet so there is still ALOT to do.

There is no "main" pillar. Once all the heroes are redone, all the chars will have their own nich so, unlike most rpgs, everyone wont be the same 7 guys.

On US East: Fatmandown

lvl 999 RG: +5 Wings, 2 Astral Armors, 1 Legion Armor, 1 Leggy R.o.E., Sphere of Az

lvl 998 Priest: +4 Wings, 1 Astral Armors, 1 Legion Armor, 1 Rare R.o.E., 1 DS +2

lvl 970 Shadown Ele: +5 wings, leggy ace

Message edited by HellishProphet - Saturday, 2009-11-14, 4:00:55 PM

ace_of_spadezDate: Saturday, 2009-11-14, 5:53:56 PM | Message # 3
Stage 4
Debuffer is greatly needed if big bosses implemented!
Aura monkey (vampiric endurance dmg trueshot w/ heal ect.)

KrazyFruitDate: Thursday, 2009-11-19, 7:07:54 AM | Message # 4
Stage 4
Bump. There's only 2 people on this forum that agree/are active? ^^. Well, thanks for those who replies positively smile

DutchkillerDate: Friday, 2009-11-20, 5:38:27 AM | Message # 5
Stage 1
this has all been agreed upon in the past so not needed to reply here?

PrincessParanoiaDate: Saturday, 2009-11-21, 1:16:02 AM | Message # 6
Stage 4
Yami-dono said he'd improve all the characters in time so patience should be a virtue...

P.S. I'd also like to see those characters improve ASAP, but then again, I'll have to wait so the game will be nicer along the way...

[Princess Paranoia] .......<3....... Sumtyms n lyf,
if u wana do sumthin' good, u gota do sumthin' bad.

God_Of_DeathDate: Saturday, 2009-11-21, 11:42:43 AM | Message # 7
Stage 7
Group: Moderator
It might be because valk said not to post about the same things that have already been adressed.

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » Other characters? (Have they became forgotten ones?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024