Saturday, 2024-05-18, 2:44:20 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » some suggestions and a big Hello !
some suggestions and a big Hello !
sch1zoDate: Tuesday, 2011-04-19, 5:57:08 PM | Message # 1
Stage 1
Group: Users
well first of all, great game with greater future, keep up the good work boys :)))

second, i am a bitty tired, will update this post, just wanna suggest some things and open a discussion biggrin

short turn updates... and things like that:
In my opinion u need to get those heroes worked for starters, so if u fix like as much heroes as you can the players would be so busy building and leveling them up that they will totally forget about bugs.. i believe that getting more heroes would make the game more interesting and more playable, cause i am really getting bored joining games with 6 eles who are fighting over the last wave of infinite struggles and microin' the balls novas and ulti biggrin
for example do ... ehm battle mage with those 2 skills xIntelligence
do blademaster with ulti x his agility..... or a demon hunter with improved manaburn and immolation ... archmage with x intell blizzard and waters like summoner spells .... ( i believe its only some copy paste... but i am a total noob at editing)
idk ... but really Just get us more heroes and we don't mind the bugs... the game offers really smallish choice of them
----------------------------
edit:
when i say this, i only mean it to be the primary thing u should work on, because its really a thing that game lacks, more options in start smile
some balance changes:

Nerf the struggle ring, NERF THE BLOODY THING ... and ofc ... a 100 lvl dif in struggle would make the game better...
i mean... now its just inv potions and a high lvl hero finishing off waves for lvl 300, then chaos, lvl 500 and and there u go... u have 4 rings if the high lvl hero fills up the backpack u have lvl 500 and 50 plats arcs... and u pawn in matter of hours :/
that sucks

U could fix the sets... they seem awesome (i am still lvl 800ish) but the lvl rq makes them worthless
and some small changes idk ....

backpack save and somethin' like that

Long term changes:
some erm... chest in town would be nice for starters biggrin
or a nation chest or something like that
maybe editing the shop to store items instead of saving them idk biggrin

Nations are great idea, but i say they should benefit the hero someways !
You could for example make Tower/Shadow/Stronghold for Intel/Agi/Str heroes and they add up +x% to dmg, -x% to spell cooldown, something like that
... it could be global auras on the primary building or some purchasable banners with really great stats and lvl 999 rq
so many options

second,
ok ... i have a hero with milion dmg, zilion armor, and ubermiliongazilion hit points ... i think that nerfing the stats mite benefit :P
----------------------------------------
edit: its paraphrasing... my hero does not have that stats... i just mean its too much...minus two zeroes on the stats would be nice

Message edited by sch1zo - Wednesday, 2011-04-20, 2:31:24 AM

GhostWolf223Date: Tuesday, 2011-04-19, 6:08:41 PM | Message # 2
Stage 9
hmm...

hello?

hmmm

i dont know what to say, but all these have been mentioned before

global auras would be nice but useless

speed aura? ooo max speed until you get a hurricane =/ or thanatos wings so nulls the point of the aura

damage aura would be helpfull i guess

your hero is weak. million damage? is nothing compared to chaotic world, armor/hitpoints are imaginitory.

oooo broken dreams

Rest in Peace...Josey The DoG Wales...
http://www.youtube.com/user/hero12345333
Visit my youtube channel :)
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/GhostWolf223

Sandman366Date: Tuesday, 2011-04-19, 7:07:09 PM | Message # 3
Stage 9
Group: Moderator
Quote (sch1zo)
milion dmg

Weak.
Quote (sch1zo)
zilion armor

Get a non-agi hero
Quote (sch1zo)
ubermiliongazilion hit points

And STILL can't solo Azazoth or tank Sins for very long!

But yeah, we could use more interesting crap. Like making bosses more than just "I'll just sit here for about a minute doing nothing but shooting over this wall at this boss" or *One Hour Later* FINALLY DIED!

Global auras? Eh.....don't see point in them. Only useful for low levels and half won't be useful. MP regen? We've got no use for bonus mana after level...erm.....200 (with decent items) and some people don't even need to wait THAT long. Unless you have Legion Ring, in which case by the time the cooldown is over you probably went to town for more mana.
HP regen? It'd have to be based on how much hp you even have, and that could be rigged still. Too little and there's no point, too much and it'll be rigged, and it'll be difficult to balance.
Speed auras would be nice for those who are stuck running around without Lexium or Wings, and sometimes with Wings it could be useful.
Damage aura would be a little useless, too many late-game items are +damage and +%damage auras/buffs don't stack with that, only with stats/damage tomes.

Saving backpack is something I think we'd all like to see.

Yeah, struggle ring is a little rigged, but perhaps due to us being able to get infinite of them. And it still takes a few hours to get still, so it's not the fasted item to get. And besides, the cash effect is useful for only a couple of things, the main thing being to get Leg Thana +5, and you'd probably only want 1 of those, and towers in struggle only go so far at the moment, and heroes are better for the most part.

"chest" for what? To hold stuff? ...isn't that what backpack's for?

Yeah old heroes still need updating. They're workin' on it.

And PS, sorry, but I had a little trouble reading the post. It's just, the grammar and spelling made it slightly confusing for me. What I can't wait for is for Death to go in your post and edit it for a few things that I'm positive he will. if Valk doesn't get you first that is. (Rulebreaking, the whole, "rated G" part of the rules. It says PG-13, and it lies.)

Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.

GhostWolf223Date: Tuesday, 2011-04-19, 7:18:43 PM | Message # 4
Stage 9
ikr lol

i doubt valk will =/.

GoD of death allways edits my stuff >:(

but then again..he doesnt like me >:O lol

i think the chest would be a savable storage xD

so saveable backpack+house? why not just give backpack another 6 slots?

sch1zoDate: Tuesday, 2011-04-19, 9:33:13 PM | Message # 5
Stage 1
Quote (Sandman366)
And PS, sorry, but I had a little trouble reading the post. It's just, the grammar and spelling made it slightly confusing for me.

I am so sorry my friend, I was under the oppression you were a gamer.... let me make this a bit clearer for you
microin' - micro is the ability to control units in game , cast well timed spells, maneuver
rq - requirement
ofc - of course
dif - di
fference

inv pots - invisibility potions
and u can google[search the web] the rest -.-

ye it mite be a bit fast wrote post, will edit it when i log mn my pc... Mind that, please do correct my spelling... if u find some mistakes, eng is not my first lang

Message edited by sch1zo - Wednesday, 2011-04-20, 2:39:28 AM

GhostWolf223Date: Wednesday, 2011-04-20, 6:43:56 AM | Message # 6
Stage 9
im sorry thats bad even for me =/

yea*
might*
in*
english*
language* lol im not grammer nazi but still =/

GhostWolf223Date: Wednesday, 2011-04-20, 7:42:51 AM | Message # 7
Stage 9
tisk tisk

gotta watch that language

Sandman366Date: Wednesday, 2011-04-20, 1:42:59 PM | Message # 8
Stage 9
Group: Moderator
I know what the abbreviations are. I meant the spelling and grammar are horrible. And please-stop with the language. I personally don't actually mind-it's the stupid rules that do.

And you didn't clarify what I was asking about.

And dude, while I find that first post impressive from a phone, (that's very long to write even from a phone with a keyboard or touchscreen keyboard), why can't you write from a computer?

Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » some suggestions and a big Hello !
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024