Saturday, 2024-05-18, 12:43:54 PM

Main
Registration
Login
Curse of Time 2, Plains of Medea, Fires of Chaos Welcome Guest | RSS  
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » Camera system
Camera system
Sandman366Date: Tuesday, 2011-04-12, 8:06:57 PM | Message # 16
Stage 9
Group: Moderator
You should try blinking around there. First, I don't think it's a long enough range considering how far away it is. Second, when you blink around colo or struggle, it'll say "Can't blink there foo'!" Heard was reported a while back because you COULD tele in there.
However if we do this, we'd need what we already could use. For the thing to teleport to other people (Mass Teleport or something) to have a check, seeing if they can tele there or not. (Under level 300s going to chaotic world, which few people really care about, it's all "rush chaotic!", and tele colo/struggle etc. Tele to struggle wouldn't be too bad, they just don't get credit for finishing struggle, cuz you can walk in at anytime now I think which is kinda nice, dont have to start over when someone dies, just rush back in, but that's probably a bug I just put here)

So it's not like it's too hard, just putting another version of what we already have to keep from cross-contamination of people. Plus, adding the mass tele checker would probably let us share units again ^.^

Malevolent criminal I,
when the vision paints my mind.
Cross the invisible line...
...and you'll be paid in kind.

KrazyFruitDate: Friday, 2011-04-15, 3:41:19 PM | Message # 17
Stage 4
Group: Users
I go for the zoom out too... the area it covers is actually just too small, its the basic area.

Not a must be would be lovely to see more wider area, for tactical purposes for example.. like the saviors blink, you gotta roll ur camera to see around you, why not see it all the time? Also helps you to know your surroundings better.

Forum » Plain's of Medea : Fires of Chaos » Game Suggestions & Ideas » Camera system
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Tag Board
Copyright MyCorp © 2024